India-Forums

PKG update for tuesday dec 7

cdesai12 Goldie
cdesai12
cdesai12

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

Thanks to chetmyster

Update

Anand (Avinash) is walking down the hallway. The family are in the main room waiting with anticipation to see this guy who looks like Avinash. Anand comes in and Iravati and Bua are tearfully elated to see him. They start calling him Avinash and Bua goes upto him and puts her hands on his jacket and says ''Mera Avinash''. Maharaj goes upto Anand also looking very excited. Babuji and Rimjhim look on (as they have already met him), they realise that Anand will probably end up being rude to everyone again. Iravati is saying ''Betaaaa'' and Anand replies ''No im not your son, never call him that''. Anand is broodingly moody looking and totally without empathy. Anand asks him lawyer why these people havent been thrown out his house yet. Bua and Iravati look on shocked. Anands lawyer Mr Advani says that they have a court order saying they cannot be evicted until their dispute with the house-auctioneer (Mr Mohanlal) is settled in court. Anand says that he wants these people out his house as soon as possible. Iravati shouts ''Avinash! you have been raised in this house your father built effortfully''. Anand says ''No..dont call me Avinash, my name is Anand Saxena and you people are not my family, your just vermin who wont leave''. Shweta comes in and stands behind Anand. Babuji tries to intervene but Anand says he doesnt even want to speak to Babuji. Rakesh has come home by now and is at first happy to see him but then shocked to see Anand speaking to his family like this. The family are all upset. Rakesh shouts ''Avinash! how can you say these things to your family who have cared for you for so long!!''. Rakesh is furious and Anand just walks upto him cooly and says ''my so called elder brother..shouting loudly doesnt make you right''. Anand then walks away and Iravati sadly and futiley shouts ''Avinash'' after him. Anand walks out like a true brooding hot-shot whilst his lawyer has gone to get another court order (kinda like DK from tumhari disha).

Later, a lawyer is in the main room of the house announcing the courts decision: ''This house is the property of Anand Saxena. But whilst Mr BhavaniShanker is having a dispute with Mr Mohanlal..this house will be divided into two. Mr Anand Saxena has granted two rooms for Mr BhavaniShanker and family''. Iravati is furious and says ''What!! only two rooms, how are we supposed to fit into two rooms! this is unfair, we will go to the courts and appeal! Avinash how could you do this to us, after all your father has done for you''. Anand says that they are lucky he is even granting them two rooms as they should all be thrown out onto the streets. Babuji says ''enough!..we will live in two rooms, there is nothing else we can do''. Everyone is unhappy but helpless. Everyone appears to have believed that Anand is Avinash. Maharaj and Khan move all the heavy furniture into the two rooms they have been allocated. Shweta says ''what!! this unfair, this is our house, they shouldnt be living here and now we cant leave here''. Anand says ''we will live here''. Babuji tells the family that ''we can manage to live in two rooms for now''. Anand tells Babuji that he will make life hell for him. Bua and everyone move all their precious belongings like the statue of Gopalji to the two rooms. Rimjhim comforts Babuji with a pat on the back.

Anand is unpacking in his room, he opens his suitcase and the first pictures in the suitcase are those of his so-called deceased family. He looks at them longingly. Shweta and a servant come with pictures of Pratik and the old Avinash. Shweta asks him where should she put these pictures as they were in his room. Anand looks at the picture of himself (as Avinash) and has anger in his eyes.

Babuji and the gang and all their furniture is in two rooms. The sofas and bigger furniture is outside on the porch. Babuji and everyone are sitting there. Babuji looks very upset and Iravati and Bua try and make him happy by saying they can manage in two rooms. Megha and Soham (Yashodas kid) are sitting around on the steps. Everyone looks desperately poor. Suddenly Anand shows up and throws the picture of himself on the floor and then smashes Pratiks picture into pieces on top of it. Babuji is angry. Iravati says how could you smash your beloved brothers picture like this. Anand is quite rude to them all. Babuji picks up the picture of Avinash and says ''recognise this, its you''. Anand says ''Just because you have a picture of me..it doesnt mean im your son! Mr BhavaniShanker, i wont live in peace until i destroy you for what you have done to my family!''. Bua is shocked but says ''Beta'', Anand gets furious again saying never to speak those words outta her mouth. Anand says he doesnt care if that picture of Pratik is important to them, as it means nothing to him. Anand says he hates all of this family, those alive and dead (Pratik). Everyone is all-round shocked to the core. Babuji asks why he is doing this. Anand says that he will show Bhavani his real parents.

PREVIEW
Anand shows Bhavani pictures of his so-called deceased family.. Babuji just looks at them

Edited by smisha - 07 December 2004 at 5:31pm

Night-Wing Groupbie
Night-Wing
Night-Wing

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
All i can say is woah. Man thats pretty cold on "anand" Guess the story is just gonna continue on. I hope they get the real avinash back soon. Thx for update.

Night Wing
RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 12:44am | IP Logged
tt shwetha must have already shown him tt exact same photograph of himself before thats y she was so intent on showin him tt photograph in the room again...i don think it will be long before rjhim realises tt shweta is malini...she is very intelligent...avi is so mean ...man there is a way of talkin to elders...and he has crossed all limits...was waitin for when babuji will slap him...and i think tt mama n maami are all in this too coz dey don seem so shjocked n morover mama wen to meet some1 last time in the van...so my guess is tt mama n maami know tt shweta is malini...(that is if she is malini) 
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 12:57am | IP Logged
i personally think shweta andmalini are different and that mailini is hiding and shweta works for her...lets see which prediction gets correct??
Mgurl Groupbie
Mgurl
Mgurl

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Omg am I like missing out on somethin ok I live in US also but I haven't even been to this part yet and some of us live in the US and u guyz already know whoa!!!! it ended last night 12/07/04 with Rimjhim slapping Malani and where Pratik is in the hospital cause Pratap and Agarwal poisoned him please tell me how u guyz know and I already know that people who live in India, Singapore and all those places already know about what's gonna happen they tend to know weeks and even couple of months in advance but how do you some people in America know

Sumita Senior Member
Sumita
Sumita

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

People in America know only from this forums. People from India updates in some other forum and Smisha most of the times updates here for us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top