Search Feature Corrected! IMP

Posted: 17 years ago

Want to search for a particular post on India-Forums and search feature not working   Annoying, isnt it?

Well, we cant let you be annoyed for too long. ðŸ˜›

Many users had reported that the search feature was turning out errors causing them problems.  The problem has now been fixed and is working fine at our end.😃

All those who had problems during the last fortnight, could you please check it out and post your feedback here.  If you do encounter any other error, please mention it here, so that we can take necessary corrective action immediately.

With you, always,
Making IF a better place,

IF Development Team.
thanks for informing, I always use the search future
i didnt have any problems. [:D/]
thanks for letting priya dii. will help members.

amu~
thnx for tellin priya di....

pri
oh thank god..i was finding it very difficult when i search for updates..to update the archive 😳 😳 😳
thanks a lot 😳
one request is it possible to have the search function to work like how it did before

before just say you are in the kasauti zindeegi section and clicked on search the kasauti section was already selected in the drop down menu, now you have t go select it yourself
thnx for informing us!!! 😃

-Ruchika
thanx priya... 😛

i did get a errors sometimes before...but i just checked it and its working fine! 😳

dis was needed 😉
Awesome post, Priya di..
will use the search button then!

Thanks for the info Priya Di. When we search for a post by a member's username, sometimes the topic that the person has posted in has like 100+ pages. Is it possible to have that page highlighted so we don't have to go through soo many pages? 😳