Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

The sky so blue.... Part 3, pg 4 - Page 4

HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thnx a lot for d comments, i'll try to contine asap.... but till den, keep commenting, & keep reading 😉 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devilangel thumbnail
i just read it all together right now..and i like it a lot

the chapter a too short but i like this story..and i think jc and alice might be cute together.. let's see what happens.. actually, i dont take history.. but my old teacher was very fun..and i absolutely hate shopping as well; dont worry.

and the fights remind me of me and my friend.. we are always fighting; physically and verbally.. but it's sometimes hard cuz he does karate and has a very strong grip and i'm extremely ticklish.. oh well.. continue soon!!
shreyasi... u reviewed my fic... just when do u plan to continue ur own??? update asap.... or i'll murder u 😆 😉
nitu07 thumbnail
omg! ur story is superb but too short .....pls continue soon cuz i am addicted to ur story 😃 😃
thnx a lot for liking it nitu... i'll update soon, waiting for more ppl to comment 😳
comment guys... please do comment 😳
*Wonder*‼ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: xmuqix

i saw ur sig n clicked on it, n it came here hehe so cheked out ur story n omg its fab...i like it...plz continue asap😃 lol

I did the same!😛 keep writing ur story.. its rlly gud.. wanna know wat happens next!😆

thnx a lot for liking it 😊
looks like d siggy really worked 😆 😆
anyway, i'll continue soon, will post d next part by wednesday 😃
tanya_rox!!! thumbnail
hiiii!!!! omg. i love ur story so far. its so cute. so, r jc and joy gonna have a thing or something? lol. update soon.

tanya
coolniyu thumbnail
im sooooo sorry for my late reply :(( i read it long ago but that time my comp hang n i kept forgetting after that
anywayz amazing chap 😳 pretty decent size too 😆
joy seems nice i like her friendship with alice n JC~and her relationship with her bro,i love my bro too but we love insulting each other too 😆😉
waise i like history 😳 but have to agree with ysh it was boring sometimes 😆..btw ysh who's the pesky gal? only one i can think of asks doubts mostly during civics 😆 she made a list of them on paper remember 😳
update soon shri 😃

This content was originally posted by: coolniyu

im sooooo sorry for my late reply :(( i read it long ago but that time my comp hang n i kept forgetting after that
anywayz amazing chap 😳 pretty decent size too 😆
joy seems nice i like her friendship with alice n JC~and her relationship with her bro,i love my bro too but we love insulting each other too 😆😉
waise i like history 😳 but have to agree with ysh it was boring sometimes 😆..btw ysh who's the pesky gal? only one i can think of asks doubts mostly during civics 😆 she made a list of them on paper remember 😳
update soon shri 😃

finally d great new reviewed 😆 anyway, thnx a lot for reviewing, & thnx for liking it 😳 i'll update soon, i promise 😃

[quote=tanya]hiiii!!!! omg. i love ur story so far. its so cute. so, r jc and joy gonna have a thing or something? lol. update soon.

tanya [/quote]

hey tanya... thnx a lot for liking it, i'll try my best to update by today... & about d pairings, well, all i can say is, keep guessing!! 😆 ðŸ˜‰

Edited by shriyaroxxx - 16 years ago