Article:Tina's Exotic Honeymoon

anu83 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Tina's exotic honeymoon
   By: Tushar Joshi
   April 10, 2007
Parakh and hubby Vikram Hazra spent some quality time together in the Andaman islands
Grounded: Vikram Hazra Water Baby: Tina Parakh

Life's A Beach! Tina Parakh
Tina Parakh is a complete water baby. The actress loves all sorts of water sports and indulges in a good swim every chance she gets, so jetting off to an exotic island for her honeymoon was a natural choice.

"We were actually thinking of going to Maldives, but I thought it would be very typical and also very crowded, so we thought of going to the Andamans," says Tina.

Island adventure

Ever since she got back from her honeymoon, Tina can't stop gushing about the island. "We stayed on this stretch of beach that had about 18 cottages.

It wasn't too crowded and everything was so mellow and chilled out. It was amazing," she sighs.

Her favourite activity while there was snorkelling. "We couldn't go scuba diving, so we did snorkeling. I have never seen so many beautiful fishes in my life. It was an unbelievable sight. The water is so crystal clear and clean.

We also had some of the most amazing food there. Both of us just wanted to chill out and disconnect from the outside world, and I think the Andamans was the perfect place to do that."

Switching off

Interestingly, she also travelled to Port Blair, where she was surprised to find that there were no television sets. "I was stunned.

People there live a very simple and easy going life. Also, since there were no television sets, there was less chance of people recognising me."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ooh she looks sooo cute and gundu, especially in that short skirt 😳 !!
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
many honeymooners . Manoj is busy with it too.
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnx mimi...she looks so cute 😳
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwww im gald she had a good time! she looks so cute in the skirt!
gosh i would love going to the Andaman islands! it sounds like such a beautiful place!
Funk'n Desi thumbnail
thankz for sharing...great choice Tina 😃
anishma24 thumbnail
wow!! tina has lost alot of weight!
when she entered kzk she was hati kati
aishika_pyar_5 thumbnail
Tina is looking so beautiful 😳...glad to hear that she and her hubby enjoyed their honeymoon....

Aishu
bittersweet93 thumbnail
haiiii she sure enjoyed 😳 😳 😳 it sounds so dreamy and perfect 😳 😛 😛

thanks for the article!
-Masakali- thumbnail
thx mimi
and tina looks soo sweet