~John Abraham Fan Club~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 80

zoyah

Goldie

zoyah

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
one of the sexyest guy alive in bollywood

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~John Abraham Fan Club~ (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
here's a latest article

John sneaks into Mumbai
   By: Subhash K Jha
   April 21, 2007

No, it's not for AbhiAsh's wedding. Bipasha Basu and he flew in to attend an event for Clinic shampoo, for which they are brand ambassadors

Back home again: John Abraham
John Abraham, who is currently shooting for Vivek Agnihotri's Goal in London, flew back to Mumbai for just one day on Friday.

Those who saw John emerging from the airport on Friday morning presumed he had flown back for the AbhiAsh wedding. However, neither he nor girlfriend Bipasha Basu had been invited to the wedding.

Hair care

John was in town to attend an event in Powai, organised by Clinic shampoo, for which he is the brand ambassador.

He also stole time off to rush home to see his mother, who has been extremely ill in the last couple of months. He will fly back to London today to rejoin the Goal unit.

Says Bipasha, "I joined John in Mumbai from Dubai, where I'm currently shooting for Abbas-Mustan's Race. I didn't return to Mumbai to be  with  John.

We spent more than enough time together in London while shooting Goal. We were both needed for the Clinic event. John really wanted to meet his mother. We barely got a chance to spend time together."

This is one couple that believes in giving each other space. "I don't think there's any lack of time together. Any more than this would be unacceptable to both of us!

Edited by fizzwizz - 21 April 2007 at 4:51pm

.:Ashi:.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
tfs..interested article Smile
i wonder why they weren't invited.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoyah

one of the sexyest guy alive in bollywood
i second thatWinkWink

boparaisonia

IF-Dazzler

boparaisonia

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by punjabi_kuri36

Originally posted by boparaisonia

lol welcome u guys..we r gonna have a blast here btw thanx punjabi_kuri36 for the info and i love ur john siggie
thanksEmbarrassed

np

boparaisonia

IF-Dazzler

boparaisonia

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punjabi_kuri36

[QUOTE=raiinie]Yup.I knew his real name too FARHAN.Sweet na! Farhan Abraham..buh i like his name JOhn too.Sounds more HOTTER. LOL Embarrassed
We shud soon start a game in tis Forum too.Make it more active.Once we got some more members in.Wud be FUN!

@Punjabi_Kuri: Yup.Luving ur siggy! P.S: John Abraham is MINE!!! Wink Tongue

rainnie!!! ur rite we need to start a game here soon as more memebers join!!! and no john is not urs hun he is all mine!!:P i stole him from u and yaa john does suit him more and he is so hot eh kiya karein he's my hot b4 after allWinkBig smileLOL

thanks raiinieEmbarrassed
what r u guys talking about.... everyone knows he's soo MINEBig smile
hands off ladies....

(btw u can call me Ashi)[/QUO
ashi stop dreaming yaar he is taken by me didnt u know!!he is at my place right nowWink your rite he's SO MINE!!!it looks like we will having a tug of war of poor john btwn eachother na pichara mera johnBig smileLOLWink

boparaisonia

IF-Dazzler

boparaisonia

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fizzwizz

here's a latest article

John sneaks into Mumbai
   April 21, 2007

No, it's not for AbhiAsh's wedding. Bipasha Basu and he flew in to attend an event for Clinic shampoo, for which they are brand ambassadors

John Abraham, who is currently shooting for Vivek Agnihotri's Goal in London, flew back to Mumbai for just one day on Friday.

Those who saw John emerging from the airport on Friday morning presumed he had flown back for the AbhiAsh wedding. However, neither he nor girlfriend Bipasha Basu had been invited to the wedding.

Hair care

John was in town to attend an event in Powai, organised by Clinic shampoo, for which he is the brand ambassador.

He also stole time off to rush home to see his mother, who has been extremely ill in the last couple of months. He will fly back to London today to rejoin the Goal unit.

Says Bipasha, "I joined John in Mumbai from Dubai, where I'm currently shooting for Abbas-Mustan's Race. I didn't return to Mumbai to be  with  John.

We spent more than enough time together in London while shooting Goal. We were both needed for the Clinic event. John really wanted to meet his mother. We barely got a chance to spend time together."

This is one couple that believes in giving each other space. "I don't think there's any lack of time together. Any more than this would be unacceptable to both of us!

thanx for the article..

btw wat do u think of the first page(introduction) of this FC?

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fizzwizz

here's a latest article

John sneaks into Mumbai
   April 21, 2007

Hair care

thanx for the article..

btw wat do u think of the first page(introduction) of this FC?

it is really good

Post Reply New Post

Go to top