Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh thatsz sad....Thnx for letting us know Faezah!
shivzi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yups....now KJo iz writin fo dem on evry Sunday...earlir it wz John....
-LOV3- thumbnail
http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx291/Fatoom123/John20Abraham.jpg

John gets Jacko's bodyguard!

If you thought John Abraham was big, check out the dude behind him, that's Lee Flisher — till not so long the personal bodyguard of Michael
John Abraham More Pics
Jackson.

With the King of Pop no longer requiring his services, Lee is flexing his muscles on the sets of Madhu Mantena's 1-800 Love in London, minding John's back. It's not that the Bollywood hunk cannot take care of himself.

But his Indian fans there are more than a handful. And John's producer, who is working to a tight schedule, figured a little extra security for the actor would not be a bad idea. Enter Lee, a mean mountain of a man, but with the gentle disposition of a child.

John, who was intimidated by the bodyguard initially, said, "When I first saw Lee, I was a little uncomfortable, but as I got to know him I discovered that he's actually a gentle giant and reminded of Shrek!"
Lee, meanwhile, has become part of the crew already.

More than just keeping John safe, he helps him completely relax between takes, and keeps the actor's fans happy by talking to them and being extremely polite. Next will be a role in the film. And an introduction to Bipasha Basu, who really has the kind of body that needs a guard 24/7.

-LOV3- thumbnail
lucky gal got to meet John n his  lookin so hawt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5NYrQFms48[/YOUTUBE]

Ek garam coffee ki pyali for John Abraham

We are talking about one incident that shocked Kavita Kaushik on the sets of "Phillum City,' where she was shooting with handsome hunk John Abraham. She is playing an essential part in the movie too.
Elaborating on the incident she said, "In between the shots we just took a small break and were chilling around the sets. I was taken aback, when I saw John sipping hot coffee in a simple glass provided by the production house."
"I was very curious and could not hold myself; I asked him- why is he not drinking the coffee in his personal mug. To my surprise he replied, "I don't have any personal mug, and I always have tea or coffee in a glass provided by the production house," she adds further.
Kavita was in an awkward position. "I was sipping my coffee in my personal mug and such a big star like John was so down to earth and had no qualms about having his coffee in a simple mug or a glass. He is really a nice person and I had a lovely time shooting with him," she concludes.
Keep watching this space for more such hot and sizzling gossip direct from the sets of the films and serials.
- Rachana Trivedi/ Sampurn Media

-LOV3- thumbnail

Here's looking at John!

MARK MANUEL , TNN 23 July 2009, 12:00am IST
Email Discuss Bookmark/Share Save Text Size: |
John Abraham's career is going to be among the easiest to follow in all of Bollywood.
John Abraham More Pics

Henceforth, everything will be 'before Dostana' or 'after New York'. I cannot remember which film he made before these two back-to-back hits.

And, when I asked him, John paused to think like he was resting in between sets of a workout, then replied, "Goal." This was a forgettable experience in November 2007, yes, the lovely Bipasha Basu notwithstanding. Then came Dostana a year later.

When Karan Johar was preparing John for homosexuality on the beaches of Miami, in his majestic way he told the hunk, "I want to remind people what you look like." And he did. People are still talking about John rising out of the heaving waters in those tiny yellow trunks. A scene, even without the dramatic background of KJo's film, that screamed, "This is John Abraham and what he looks like in his critical self."

Aditya Chopra, on the other hand, was more restrained. At the start of New York, he warned the actor, "People will stop looking at you, they will start looking at your performance." He was right.

The audience has appreciated John's performance, perhaps for the first time, and Bollywood now has a strange smile of respect for him that says, "We have to admit, that was nice."

I picked up the phone to find out how John was taking this. He's in London, doing a script workshop on Abbas Tyrewala's film 1800-Love, in which his heroine is the director's wife Pakhi. The film starts a week later. And it pretty much ties John up till September. "This is a time for introspection," he told me. "It's easy to get swayed with two films doing well back-to-back.

But more important is to realise what got me here and to watch my steps from now on. I feel a sense of completion as an actor. This is a visual medium, and you have to look right for it; but when you also perform right, then you have everything on your side. And thereafter it's all about selecting the correct film."

What he's gone and done is raised the bar for himself. "From now on it's going to be difficult to let anyone down... especially myself," said John. But, simple Bandra boy that he is, he credits God and his audience for his new success. "It's a give and take relationship," he explained, "the audience connects with the John Abraham in their lives, I remind them of their own struggles, and looking at me – they know there's bound to be a pay-off."
He admits that before Dostana, he was like a horse with blinkers that just kept its head down and worked. No wonder the industry often ridiculed him.

"But there was reason behind the ridicule," he protested, "constructive criticism always has a reason. I didn't have to try hard to better myself, but I had to work hard on my performance." Yet, he believes that people had to see New York to realise what he had been upto earlier in films like Jism, Aetbaar, Baabul and Dhoom. "Going back to my films that hadn't worked, it made people think, I had done it even then – but they hadn't noticed," John said.

It is true. And he's grateful that New York has created a new space for him in Bollywood. But he's not into competing with anyone for a leading position. His fans don't consider him the No. 1, 2 or 3 actor, to them he is just the John Abraham! "We are all competitors," he agreed, "but I have no sense of competition outside, my competition is within, I'm trying to better myself in my own space."

In a way, that's a wise thing to do, because John Abraham will always have an audience. He has a loyal following. He's the only actor in Bollywood I know who has young girls telling him, "You did well in your last film." And old ladies smirking, "You're hot!"
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Thanks for the articles....And OMG that video!!! Shes so lucky girl get to meet John.....Hesz looking so cute!!! Awwiiiee...
shivzi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnx fo d articlz....!!!
John iz so hawttt!!!
boparaisonia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hello my john lover how are u look who is back!!!yes yes it me sonia a.k.a boparaisonia!!how have u all been..sorery i wasnt active this summer its just oh dont ask i was busy with work n shit then my bday was on the 6th of sept and u guys didnt wish me so rude..lol jks hope u all missed me and thanx for the greta updates on the articles
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Please add me also.........

I am huge fan of John..............
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

John breaks his 'macho man' myth on Tere Mere Beach Mein

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=5488