Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

nancyred

Groupbie

nancyred

Posted: 09 April 2007 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
HOW TO DETECT A 2-WAY MIRROR
When we visit bathrooms, hotel rooms, changing rooms, etc., how many of you know for sure that the seemingly ordinary mirror hanging on the wall is a real mirror, or actually a 2-way mirror (i.e. they can see you, but you can't see them)?
There have been many cases of people installing 2-way mirrors in female changing rooms. It is very difficult to positively identify the surface by just looking at it. It's time to get paranoid. So, how do we determine with any amount of certainty? Just conduct this simple test:
Place the tip of your fingernail against the reflective surface and if there is a GAP between your fingernail and the image of the nail, then it is a GENUINE mirror. However, if your fingernail DIRECTLY TOUCHES the image of your nail, then BEWARE, for it is a 2-way mirror!
So if not at home and changing before a mirror, do the "fingernail test". It doesn't cost you anything. It is simple to do, and it might save you from getting "visually raped"!
Share this with all sisters.
soo be very carefull

"hope its not reposted"

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

1284Bhanu000sakura*mitali_sta33love_ruchaYahoo2amrit23KiwiShakecandyprincessusha_poojaamisra~LiNa~Sai-liciousthe_charm_Rainbow_petticoat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""visually raped"(advice)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yahoo2

IF-Dazzler

Yahoo2

Posted: 10 April 2007 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Thats scary

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 1:55am | IP Logged
wow, that is sick Angry

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
huh but i dotn undertstand obviusly its going to touch the image if you put right cloe agaisnt the mirror Confusedi dotn get it and its scary Cry

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Dead disgustin! thanks for the advice and the test though!!!! Big smile

Originally posted by johnandbipasha

huh but i dotn undertstand obviusly its going to touch the image if you put right cloe agaisnt the mirror Confusedi dotn get it and its scary Cry

ok, try putting ur finger on a mirror...pref. a big one....can u see that ur finger dusnt TOTALLY touch the refelectd finger? there is a little gap in between the two "touching fingers" .... ?

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 6:54am | IP Logged
This is really sad... I think u shud post this in Debate Mansion.. We can discuss tons abt dis! Smile

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bewafa

Dead disgustin! thanks for the advice and the test though!!!! Big smile

Originally posted by johnandbipasha

ok, try putting ur finger on a mirror...pref. a big one....can u see that ur finger dusnt TOTALLY touch the refelectd finger? there is a little gap in between the two "touching fingers" .... ?

oh maaan im getting fustrated i cant see any gap and its my own home mirror iv tried do every singly one you mean look from the side ..view but still it does touchCry

Edited by johnandbipasha - 14 April 2007 at 8:20am

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 April 2007 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top