IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivyaD

Originally posted by bollycrazy

Hey Kansha... Heyy Divya!

You say Indian classical dance -

What dance form? Iv been learning Bharatanatyam since i was 8... and started Kathak a yr ago Big smile I also sometimes choreograph my own dances to Bollywood songs Tongue Oh Wow!!! I love BN! Its a great discipline! Clap Do you perform? Yes... wenever i gt the chance, i do perform Congrats! If you do, what is your favourite item? umm... for classical.. i like performing bharatanatyam more.. specially a Thillana n a Natya-anjali.. dnt no if uv herd of it Confused  Definitely know of it... I too am a dancer. Smile
  • Favourite song to perform to? Nimbooda frm Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam!! i looove tht song! Embarrassed Yep... that song is awesome!!!

thanks divya!! Big smile

Pleasure Kansha... sorry for the late response... been a bit busy! Confused Hope ur week has been really enjoyable! Smile Any chance u interested in more questions? LOL

no prob!! my wks been awesome! been very chillaxed! LOL

more questions??? ur choice LOL

Edited by bollycrazy - 17 April 2007 at 9:49am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~*This week’s TOTR is....*~* (Page 4)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Hmmmm... I still have to reply to your replies! Hehe!

*SRK with highlights or without?

*If you could buy any ONE item today, what would you buy?! (The cost does not matter)!

*Do you wear make-up daily?!

*Your favorite make-up item?!

*Lipstick or lip gloss?!

*Warm colors or cool?!

*SRK in a white suit or black?! (Hardest one, eh?)! LOL

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Reema_J

Hmmmm... I still have to reply to your replies! Hehe!  helloooo reema!!!! Big smile loll okk Smile

*SRK with highlights or without? with! definitely with! he looked sooo hottt in VZ! Embarrassed tho he wud look hottt wtever he did WinkLOL

*If you could buy any ONE item today, what would you buy?! (The cost does not matter)! ooh.. if the cost doesnt matter... i wud buy... a lot! LOL nt jst one! LOL bt if i had to choose... i wud buy GHDs Embarrassed

*Do you wear make-up daily?! nope! i dnt wear any makeup at all for skool! if im going out, i wear eyeliner and mascara but thts it! maybe some vaseline LOL

*Your favorite make-up item?! hmm... i love mascaras! Embarrassed

*Lipstick or lip gloss?!  lip gloss definitely!

*Warm colors or cool?! hmm... i prefer warm! i love red! EmbarrassedBig smile

*SRK in a white suit or black?! (Hardest one, eh?)! LOL most definitely the hardest!!! LOL hmm... wel.. in white, i wud be 'blown away' Wink... and in black... i wud be speechless... so better near him and speechless than far away and... wel.. far away LOL loll i say black in other words LOL

thanks reema! Big smile srk choice questions r jst soo hard! LOL he looks hottt in everything! EmbarrassedLOL x

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Hey... decided to be a bit evil about this and hit you with the ones you hit me!
Evil Smile
So here goes... Wink

1. What's the one accessory you never leave your house without...

2. Whatts ur view on brands.? Big brands lyk dior.. gucci... etc.. do u think they r better than others? do u prefer to buy these brands whether its makeup or clothes??

3. do u think its important to go out looking gd? to make an effort to look nice..? even if its jst to go down to the local shops?

plzz choose one frm each of the following...
Jeans / Skirt
Flip flops / Trainers
Blue / Red
Earrings / Necklace

Hope u had fun... mwah!

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Hey... decided to be a bit evil about this and hit you with the ones you hit me!
Evil Smile dammm!!!! LOL
So here goes... Wink 
ok.. lets go... Big smile

1. What's the one accessory you never leave your house without... my phone! i always go with my phone! it is definitely the most useful! Big smile

2. Whatts ur view on brands.? Big brands lyk dior.. gucci... etc.. do u think they r better than others? do u prefer to buy these brands whether its makeup or clothes?? god.. it is the same! LOL in my view, brands are just more expensive products that can be bought elsewhere.. however, i do think that some products are better quality and often worth their price!

I'm not a huge fan of brands myself, although i will sometimes indulge in a perfume or makeup Embarrassed bt i dnt have clothes from big brands like gucci! Big smile

3. do u think its important to go out looking gd? to make an effort to look nice..? even if its jst to go down to the local shops?  hehe... i wud say the same as u did to be honest... i dnt reeli make a big effort when im just walking down to the shops... but i wud never go out looking scruffy! Looking good is feeling good! so wearing clothes i'm comfortable in! Big smile Although, wen i go out to a party or something... i do make more of an effort to look better LOL

plzz choose one frm each of the following...
Jeans by far! / Skirt
Flip flops / Trainers - i like flip flops... bt trainers jst top it! LOL
Blue / Red
Earrings / Necklace hmm.. hard one... bt id say necklace... Big smile 

Hope u had fun... mwah! thanks divya!!! yes i did hav fun WinkLOL

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 6:32am | IP Logged
congratz Clap Clap

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xmuqix

congratz Clap Clap

thanks muqi! Big smile

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
okieee well now I'm going to close the topic Embarrassed. It's been way more than a week. hehe. Smile Tongue

Thanks for being our trendsetter on the ramp!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top