Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

*dels*

IF-Rockerz

*dels*

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

Congrats Akansha!!Tongue

Some questions from me

• Any particular person you adore for their style?
  • Who is the most stylish actress in the industry according to you?
  • Who is the most stylish actor in the industry according to you?
  • Choose your fashion:-

alternative (i'm stylish in my own special way)
    casual (i'm usually in my favorite jeans)
    classic (my tastes echo long-established norms)
    contemporary (i'm cool, but i don't need labels)
    designer (i'm a slave to designer labels)
    minimal (clothes are strictly optional)
     natural (i only wear natural fabrics)
     outdoorsy (i'm usually dressed for the bush)
     smart (it's all about quality)
     trendy (i wear whatever's new and now)
     urban (my style is fresh from the city streets)

Will come back with more! Enjoy your hot seatTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~*This week’s TOTR is....*~* (Page 3)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dels*

Congrats Akansha!!Tongue thanks dels!

Some questions from me

Any particular person you adore for their style? i wudnt say adore... bt i love two of my frends' styles! theyre both different to each other bt both r reeli nice! tho one is a little overdone for own clothes days at skool LOL  Who is the most stylish actress in the industry according to you? hmm.. wel.. i used to think aishwarya was veryy fashionable! bt its nt as nice now as it was before... so id say...Priyanka Chopra Who is the most stylish actor in the industry according to you? stylish actor.. altho im a srk fan.. n i wud say him...LOL bt i think hrithik is veryy stylish! Big smile 
  • Choose your fashion:- im a mix of two i think.. im mostly in my jeans (nt the same ones LOL) and im nt bothered about labels.. if i like it... i get it Embarrassed 

alternative (i'm stylish in my own special way)
    casual (i'm usually in my favorite jeans)
    classic (my tastes echo long-established norms)
    contemporary (i'm cool, but i don't need labels)
    designer (i'm a slave to designer labels)
    minimal (clothes are strictly optional)
     natural (i only wear natural fabrics)
     outdoorsy (i'm usually dressed for the bush)
     smart (it's all about quality)
     trendy (i wear whatever's new and now)
     urban (my style is fresh from the city streets)

Will come back with more! Enjoy your hot seatTongue

thanks dels! Big smile

Edited by bollycrazy - 13 April 2007 at 5:13am

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

Congrats!!  By the way, I love your name.  Embarrassed  Embarrassed

Ques from me!!

1.)  Do you wear Nail-Polish?  If so how often?  What are your fave Nail-Polish colours?

2.)  What's your fave perfume?

3.)  Do you use CALGON (take me away) body spray?  Tongue

4.) What do you have a bigger collection of at home...bracelets, necklaces, or earrings?

5.) What do you think of flip-flops?

6.)    Do you usually always wear jeans, or are you seen in baggy/loose pants, too?

Rapid Fire

(For summer)

Skirts or Capris

Sunglasses, or a cute hat

Flip flops or flats

Green or yellow? (Not sure if this is how it is over in UK...but in stores in Canada…the main colours for this summer seem to be green and yellow.  Every popular store…has soo many clothing items of these 2 colours!)

Rapid Fire

for brand name

Addidas or Nike?

Puma or Nike?

Chanel or Christian Dior?

Rapid fire

for makeup

Eyeliner or mascara?

Lipgloss or Lipstick

Eye shadow or Foundation?

------

Alrite…well that's it from me!

TC,

Meg!

Edited by meghavi - 13 April 2007 at 8:15pm

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 14 April 2007 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghavi

Congrats!!  By the way, I love your name.  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  thanks meg!!! Embarrassed

Ques from me!!

1.)  Do you wear Nail-Polish?  If so how often?  What are your fave Nail-Polish colours? to be honest... im nt a huge fan of nail polish.. once in a while, i wear clear or light pink nail polish, wen my nails r looking nice Embarrassed bt other than tht... i dnt no y.. bt no other colour seems to look nice for me LOL

2.)  What's your fave perfume? at the moment... i looovee dior j'adore! Embarrassed

3.)  Do you use CALGON (take me away) body spray?  Tongue nope.. i use impulse body sprays! they smell soo nice!

4.) What do you have a bigger collection of at home...bracelets, necklaces, or earrings? hmm... i think i hav more necklaces than anything! Big smile

5.) What do you think of flip-flops? am nt a fan of these new ones with the big flat heels and then a rubber strip.. i prefer the more sandal like flip flops with a slight heel Tongue if u get wt i mean

6.)    Do you usually always wear jeans, or are you seen in baggy/loose pants, too? hmm.. usually jeans, but sometimes i do wear cargo pants... i usually wear loose pants at home

Rapid Fire

(For summer)

Skirts or Capris - im nt a fan of skirts LOL

Sunglasses, or a cute hat  - wenever im wearing contacts tht is

Flip flops or flats  - bt nt the rubbery ones Embarrassed

Green or yellow? (Not sure if this is how it is over in UK...but in stores in Canada…the main colours for this summer seem to be green and yellow.  Every popular store…has soo many clothing items of these 2 colours!) lol!! here thers lots of diff colours for summer! bt for summer.. id choose green out of these two... am nt a fan of yellow clothes... Confused

Rapid Fire

for brand name

Addidas or Nike?

Puma or Nike?

Chanel or Christian Dior?

Rapid fire

for makeup

Eyeliner or mascara - hard.. bt id say mascara... i only like pencil eyeliner... nt liquid Embarrassed?

Lipgloss or Lipstick

Eye shadow or Foundation? dnt like either.. lol bt hatee foundation! Ouch

------

Alrite…well that's it from me!

TC,

Meg!

thanks meg!!! Big smile

Edited by bollycrazy - 14 April 2007 at 5:12am

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 14 April 2007 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Kansha! Ouch I had replied to your replies for my questions [LOL] and my damn comp. froze... I'll get back to those later now! Ouch

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 14 April 2007 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
lol!!! no prob reema Wink take ur time Big smile x

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bollycrazy

*How many pairs of shoes do you think Preity Zinta owns?! She's a fanatic like us! Ermm wel.. considering she prob has alot to spend... wayyy more than 100! LOL

LOL..... excellent answer! LOL

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollycrazy

Originally posted by DivyaD

Hey Kansha... Heyy Divya!

You say Indian classical dance -

What dance form? Iv been learning Bharatanatyam since i was 8... and started Kathak a yr ago Big smile I also sometimes choreograph my own dances to Bollywood songs Tongue Oh Wow!!! I love BN! Its a great discipline! Clap Do you perform? Yes... wenever i gt the chance, i do perform Congrats! If you do, what is your favourite item? umm... for classical.. i like performing bharatanatyam more.. specially a Thillana n a Natya-anjali.. dnt no if uv herd of it Confused  Definitely know of it... I too am a dancer. Smile
  • Favourite song to perform to? Nimbooda frm Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam!! i looove tht song! Embarrassed Yep... that song is awesome!!!

thanks divya!! Big smile

Pleasure Kansha... sorry for the late response... been a bit busy! Confused Hope ur week has been really enjoyable! Smile Any chance u interested in more questions? LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top