Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: bollycrazy

*How many pairs of shoes do you think Preity Zinta owns?! She's a fanatic like us! 🤔 wel.. considering she prob has alot to spend... wayyy more than 100! 😆

LOL..... excellent answer! 😆

DivyaD thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollycrazy

thanks divya!! 😃

Pleasure Kansha... sorry for the late response... been a bit busy! 😕 Hope ur week has been really enjoyable! 😊 Any chance u interested in more questions? 😆

bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DivyaD

Pleasure Kansha... sorry for the late response... been a bit busy! 😕 Hope ur week has been really enjoyable! 😊 Any chance u interested in more questions? 😆

no prob!! my wks been awesome! been very chillaxed! 😆

more questions??? ur choice 😆

Edited by bollycrazy - 17 years ago
Reema_J thumbnail
Hmmmm... I still have to reply to your replies! Hehe!

*SRK with highlights or without?

*If you could buy any ONE item today, what would you buy?! (The cost does not matter)!

*Do you wear make-up daily?!

*Your favorite make-up item?!

*Lipstick or lip gloss?!

*Warm colors or cool?!

*SRK in a white suit or black?! (Hardest one, eh?)! 😆
bollycrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reema_J

Hmmmm... I still have to reply to your replies! Hehe!  helloooo reema!!!! 😃 loll okk 😊

*SRK with highlights or without? with! definitely with! he looked sooo hottt in VZ! 😳 tho he wud look hottt wtever he did 😉😆

*If you could buy any ONE item today, what would you buy?! (The cost does not matter)! ooh.. if the cost doesnt matter... i wud buy... a lot! 😆 nt jst one! 😆 bt if i had to choose... i wud buy GHDs 😳

*Do you wear make-up daily?! nope! i dnt wear any makeup at all for skool! if im going out, i wear eyeliner and mascara but thts it! maybe some vaseline 😆

*Your favorite make-up item?! hmm... i love mascaras! 😳

*Lipstick or lip gloss?!  lip gloss definitely!

*Warm colors or cool?! hmm... i prefer warm! i love red! 😳😃

*SRK in a white suit or black?! (Hardest one, eh?)! 😆 most definitely the hardest!!! 😆 hmm... wel.. in white, i wud be 'blown away' 😉... and in black... i wud be speechless... so better near him and speechless than far away and... wel.. far away 😆 loll i say black in other words 😆

thanks reema! 😃 srk choice questions r jst soo hard! 😆 he looks hottt in everything! 😳😆 x

DivyaD thumbnail

Hey... decided to be a bit evil about this and hit you with the ones you hit me!
😈
So here goes... 😉

1. What's the one accessory you never leave your house without...

2. Whatts ur view on brands.? Big brands lyk dior.. gucci... etc.. do u think they r better than others? do u prefer to buy these brands whether its makeup or clothes??

3. do u think its important to go out looking gd? to make an effort to look nice..? even if its jst to go down to the local shops?

plzz choose one frm each of the following...
Jeans / Skirt
Flip flops / Trainers
Blue / Red
Earrings / Necklace

Hope u had fun... mwah!

bollycrazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: DivyaD

Hey... decided to be a bit evil about this and hit you with the ones you hit me!
😈 dammm!!!! 😆
So here goes... 😉 
ok.. lets go... 😃

1. What's the one accessory you never leave your house without... my phone! i always go with my phone! it is definitely the most useful! 😃

2. Whatts ur view on brands.? Big brands lyk dior.. gucci... etc.. do u think they r better than others? do u prefer to buy these brands whether its makeup or clothes?? god.. it is the same! 😆 in my view, brands are just more expensive products that can be bought elsewhere.. however, i do think that some products are better quality and often worth their price!

I'm not a huge fan of brands myself, although i will sometimes indulge in a perfume or makeup 😳 bt i dnt have clothes from big brands like gucci! 😃

3. do u think its important to go out looking gd? to make an effort to look nice..? even if its jst to go down to the local shops?  hehe... i wud say the same as u did to be honest... i dnt reeli make a big effort when im just walking down to the shops... but i wud never go out looking scruffy! Looking good is feeling good! so wearing clothes i'm comfortable in! 😃 Although, wen i go out to a party or something... i do make more of an effort to look better 😆

plzz choose one frm each of the following...
Jeans by far! / Skirt
Flip flops / Trainers - i like flip flops... bt trainers jst top it! 😆
Blue / Red
Earrings / Necklace hmm.. hard one... bt id say necklace... 😃 

Hope u had fun... mwah! thanks divya!!! yes i did hav fun 😉😆

bollycrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: xmuqix

congratz 👏 👏

thanks muqi! 😃

meghavi thumbnail
okieee well now I'm going to close the topic 😳. It's been way more than a week. hehe. 😊 😛

Thanks for being our trendsetter on the ramp!!!