Enjoy!!

Gracella😛

Reema_J thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Alright Kansha, you ready?! 😉

*How many pairs of shoes do you own?

*Which color are most of your shoes?!

*Describe your funckiest pair of shoes!

*If you could only keep ONE pair of shoes from your closet, which would it be and why?! Describe them! 😳

*If you were given a chance to go shoe shopping for Shahrukh Khan, what type of shoes would you get for him?! Why?!

*If you were given either $10,000 to go shopping or one-hour to spend with King Khan, which would you choose and why?1

*Describe your fashion style (i.e. casual, conservative, semi-casual, business, etc.)!

*In which movie of SRK's do you think he was dressed the best?! The worst?!

*Most fashionable Bollywood actress?! Actor?

*How many pairs of shoes do you think Preity Zinta owns?! She's a fanatic like us! 🤔

*Your shoes and belt must always match! Do you abide by this?!

*Do you think it's necessary for your shoes and your handbag [purse] to match?!

*Curly or straight hair?!

*Glasses or lenses?!

*Pointy-toe or peep-toe?!

*Hanbags or clutches?!

*Clutches or totes?!

*Totes or handbags?!

*Pink shoes or red shoes?!

*Satin or silk?!

*Zebra-print or polka-dot?!

*Dress or skirt?!

*Jeans or skirts?!

*Jeans or slacks?!

*Shorts or crops?!

*Nose piercings: hot or not?!

bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

heyy gracella! thanks for the questions!!! here goes...

1 - Describe yourself in 3 words - helpful, mild perfectionist 😆, n id say funny bt i think lotss of ppl wud disagree 😆 so il say friendly 😃

2 - Your favourite style of music? - I love hindi/bollywood music, but also some rock 😳

3 - Your fav movies? - ooh! i hav soo many tht i loove! 😆 mainly.. devdas, VZ, parineeta n KKHH... i also loove the lion king 😆

4 - Fav actors/actresses? - movies - SRK all the way! 😳 n actress... i like madhuri dixit, ash n rani 😃 bt in tv - Sharad Kelkar n Sharad Malhotra r awesome!! n so is Prachi Desai! 😃

5 - The biggest mistake you've ever committed in life - hmm.. I havnt reeli made big mistakes.. jst small ones tht iv corrected... 😊

6 - The first thing you do when u log in IF - hm... it depends.. if iv gt pms.. i chek them frst... or if i havnt i chek my ff 😃

7 - The person(s) u love most in life - love all my family n frends bt specially my mum and my grandad 😳

8 - The one person u can definitely count on - hmm... i can depend on lots of ppl to be there wen i need them most... like my mum wen i need to tlk... dad wen am stuk in wrk...

9 - Your ideal soul mate? - someone who understands me... honest... loving... perfect 😉😆 n someone.. tht wen i meet him, il know hes the one 😆 (hw filmi ws tht... 😆)

10 - You really dislike... - wen ppl make faces behind someones bak...

11 - Do u believe in destiny? - Yes... bt i also believe tht u can create ur own destiny with ur own hard wrk 😃

12 - Do u believe in reincarnation... y... y nt? - hmm.. i dnt no.. i dnt like to believe something wen im nt definitely sure about it... 😕 bt u can never be sure about something like this.. lol

13 - The one song that describes ur life beautifully - hmm.. hard one.. bt cutee ques! maybe... 'Kay sera sera sera... joh bhi ho so ho!' or 'Masti ki paathshalla' frm Rang de basanti 😆 loll jk

14 - The song that u like at this moment - i lovee Hey Shona frm TRP n tara ra ra rum as well!! 😳 jst waiting for the film now! 😆

15 - If you had to choose between love, career (money) and family, wich would u choose? - i wud choose... love because without love theres no family 😉 n money is nt as important as either 😃

16 - Something u wished u could change in ur life, if u had the ability - i wud giv myself perfect eyesight so i dint hav to wear glasses nemore! 😃

17 - Your dream/wish to come true - i wish i cud meet srk!!! n tht too properly.. nt jst a hi or hug or kiss 😆 a proper full-fledged meeting! 😳

18 - Your greatest desire in this life? - hmm... i jst want to be the best in wt i do in the future! bt frst id say.. maybe.. gt into cambridge? 😛😆

19 - Where and how do u see urself after 5yrs from now? - in 5 yrs, id be.. 21.. so finishing a degree.. nt decided wich lol! n getting a job 😃 maybe one tht offers biggg bonuses 😉😆

20 - and finally.. your fav quote? - lovee this one: "An eye for an eye and the world would be blind!" Gandhiji bt also.. "Getting better never stops" Sachin Tendulkar (in an ad i saw 😳😆) Both hav great msgs! n the frst one makes me laf 😆 bt its true 😉

Thanks Gracella! enjoyed answering ur ques!! hope i did them justice 😃 x

Edited by bollycrazy - 17 years ago
bollycrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reema_J

Alright Kansha, you ready?! 😉 heyy reema! am as ready as pie! 😆

*How many pairs of shoes do you own? hmm.. maybe about 20-25

*Which color are most of your shoes?! umm.. im nt a huge colour fan... most r black or white... 😳

*Describe your funckiest pair of shoes! haha! funkiest... hmm.. wel i hav these black pumps tht i love! theyre flat (ish) with a rounded toe.. and they hav reeli cool beaded designs on them and its got a small buckle at the side 😃 lovee them! 😛

*If you could only keep ONE pair of shoes from your closet, which would it be and why?! Describe them! 😳  hmm.. i wud keep my trainers.. cz theyre soo comfortable n will go with most things! they r white with black gola design n theyre slip ons (if u gt wt i mean) bt normal trainers

*If you were given a chance to go shoe shopping for Shahrukh Khan, what type of shoes would you get for him?! Why?! haila... tht wud be awesome! bt lets see... shoes for srk.. id get... some stylish black/brown shoes tht wud suit his style and personality.. he shud be able to wear them wenever he wants so nt too formal 😃 maybe those designer trainers (nt sports trainers) or maybe those roll down CATs 😃

*If you were given either $10,000 to go shopping or one-hour to spend with King Khan, which would you choose and why?1 ohh.. god... one hr with SRK! i can go shopping anytime (altho.. admittedly nt with $10000 in my pocket 😆) bt a meeting with SRK is something tht nt everyone gets the chance to hav! it wud be the opportunity of a lifetime tht i wud choose over anything! 😳

*Describe your fashion style (i.e. casual, conservative, semi-casual, business, etc.)!  i usually dress casually... if im going out shopping or anything, i usually jst wear jeans with a nice top and a jacket.. with varying shoes.. lol! bt if im going to party... i dress up a little more 😳 bt it depends on the occasion

*In which movie of SRK's do you think he was dressed the best?! The worst?!  haha..! hmm.. the best in... VZ! loved the jeans.. jacket.. sunglasses 😆 n the worst in Main hoon na! wts wit the sweater vests?! 😆

*Most fashionable Bollywood actress?! Actor? actress... iv always thought aishwarya rai ws veryy fashionable! bt in the last zee cine awards.. dint like wt she ws wearing... 😕 so maybe... priyanka chopra? she has always dressed well wenever iv seen her at award shows n stuff! 😳 actor... id say... hrithik maybe?

*How many pairs of shoes do you think Preity Zinta owns?! She's a fanatic like us! 🤔 wel.. considering she prob has alot to spend... wayyy more than 100! 😆

*Your shoes and belt must always match! Do you abide by this?! yes.. bt nt veryy strictly.. lol if my belt has small red patterns on it.. i dnt mind wearing red shoes with it! 😆 altho i dnt wear belts tht much newys!

*Do you think it's necessary for your shoes and your handbag [purse] to match?! no.. thts going a bit too far...! 😆 ok.. maybe nt clashing colours! bt it doesnt matter if ur nt matching! like i hav a greeny blue bag.. bt no shoes tht colour.. so i wear white 😃

*Curly or straight hair?! curly! my hair has more volume tht way! lol bt am gona try ur advice 😆

*Glasses or lenses?! lenses.. glasses almost.. crowd ur face.. n also u can look up and still see clearly with lenses 😆

*Pointy-toe or peep-toe?! pointy! im nt a fan of peep-toes.. cz ur toes look veryy squashed n nt nice (to me) 

*Handbags or clutches?! hand bags! theyre more comfortable to hold i feel!

*Clutches or totes?! totes! for the same reason!

*Totes or handbags?! ooh.. hard one.. 😆 umm.. handbags.. cz sometimes its hard to find stuff in totes! 😆

*Pink shoes or red shoes?! red.. cz i like the colour better 😆

*Satin or silk?! silk.. i feel its much better quality! 😊

*Zebra-print or polka-dot?! hmm.. polka dot! im nt a fan of zebra print.. 😆 n polka dots r soo cool! 😆

*Dress or skirt?! skirt! im nt a dress kind of person 😛

*Jeans or skirts?! jeans!!! sooo jeans!!! theyre jst sooo comfortable!! n more practical 😃

*Jeans or slacks?! jeans! definitely jeans! 😃

*Shorts or crops?! crops! dnt like shorts 😳 theyre too short 😆

*Nose piercings: hot or not?! i wud never get a nose piercing! cz.. its soo... ewww.. wen u hav a cold! 😆 n jst the feeling of having something in ur nose all the time.. n having to put it in.. nt nice... 😆

ok all done! thanks reema! awesome questions! liked the shoe/srk mix 😆 x

*dels* thumbnail

Congrats Akansha!!😛

Some questions from me

• Any particular person you adore for their style?
  • Who is the most stylish actress in the industry according to you?
  • Who is the most stylish actor in the industry according to you?
  • Choose your fashion:-

alternative (i'm stylish in my own special way)
    casual (i'm usually in my favorite jeans)
    classic (my tastes echo long-established norms)
    contemporary (i'm cool, but i don't need labels)
    designer (i'm a slave to designer labels)
    minimal (clothes are strictly optional)
     natural (i only wear natural fabrics)
     outdoorsy (i'm usually dressed for the bush)
     smart (it's all about quality)
     trendy (i wear whatever's new and now)
     urban (my style is fresh from the city streets)

Will come back with more! Enjoy your hot seat😛

bollycrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dels*

Congrats Akansha!!😛 thanks dels!

Some questions from me

Any particular person you adore for their style? i wudnt say adore... bt i love two of my frends' styles! theyre both different to each other bt both r reeli nice! tho one is a little overdone for own clothes days at skool 😆  Who is the most stylish actress in the industry according to you? hmm.. wel.. i used to think aishwarya was veryy fashionable! bt its nt as nice now as it was before... so id say...Priyanka Chopra Who is the most stylish actor in the industry according to you? stylish actor.. altho im a srk fan.. n i wud say him...😆 bt i think hrithik is veryy stylish! 😃 
  • Choose your fashion:- im a mix of two i think.. im mostly in my jeans (nt the same ones 😆) and im nt bothered about labels.. if i like it... i get it 😳 

alternative (i'm stylish in my own special way)
    casual (i'm usually in my favorite jeans)
    classic (my tastes echo long-established norms)
    contemporary (i'm cool, but i don't need labels)
    designer (i'm a slave to designer labels)
    minimal (clothes are strictly optional)
     natural (i only wear natural fabrics)
     outdoorsy (i'm usually dressed for the bush)
     smart (it's all about quality)
     trendy (i wear whatever's new and now)
     urban (my style is fresh from the city streets)

Will come back with more! Enjoy your hot seat😛

thanks dels! 😃

meghavi thumbnail

Congrats!!  By the way, I love your name.  😳  😳

Ques from me!!

1.)  Do you wear Nail-Polish?  If so how often?  What are your fave Nail-Polish colours?

2.)  What's your fave perfume?

3.)  Do you use CALGON (take me away) body spray?  😛

4.) What do you have a bigger collection of at home...bracelets, necklaces, or earrings?

5.) What do you think of flip-flops?

6.)    Do you usually always wear jeans, or are you seen in baggy/loose pants, too?

Rapid Fire

(For summer)

Skirts or Capris

Sunglasses, or a cute hat

Flip flops or flats

Green or yellow? (Not sure if this is how it is over in UK...but in stores in Canada…the main colours for this summer seem to be green and yellow.  Every popular store…has soo many clothing items of these 2 colours!)

Rapid Fire

for brand name

Addidas or Nike?

Puma or Nike?

Chanel or Christian Dior?

Rapid fire

for makeup

Eyeliner or mascara?

Lipgloss or Lipstick

Eye shadow or Foundation?

------

Alrite…well that's it from me!

TC,

Meg!

Edited by meghavi - 17 years ago
bollycrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghavi

Congrats!!  By the way, I love your name.  😳  😳  thanks meg!!! 😳

Ques from me!!

1.)  Do you wear Nail-Polish?  If so how often?  What are your fave Nail-Polish colours? to be honest... im nt a huge fan of nail polish.. once in a while, i wear clear or light pink nail polish, wen my nails r looking nice 😳 bt other than tht... i dnt no y.. bt no other colour seems to look nice for me 😆

2.)  What's your fave perfume? at the moment... i looovee dior j'adore! 😳

3.)  Do you use CALGON (take me away) body spray?  😛 nope.. i use impulse body sprays! they smell soo nice!

4.) What do you have a bigger collection of at home...bracelets, necklaces, or earrings? hmm... i think i hav more necklaces than anything! 😃

5.) What do you think of flip-flops? am nt a fan of these new ones with the big flat heels and then a rubber strip.. i prefer the more sandal like flip flops with a slight heel 😛 if u get wt i mean

6.)    Do you usually always wear jeans, or are you seen in baggy/loose pants, too? hmm.. usually jeans, but sometimes i do wear cargo pants... i usually wear loose pants at home

Rapid Fire

(For summer)

Skirts or Capris - im nt a fan of skirts 😆

Sunglasses, or a cute hat  - wenever im wearing contacts tht is

Flip flops or flats  - bt nt the rubbery ones 😳

Green or yellow? (Not sure if this is how it is over in UK...but in stores in Canada…the main colours for this summer seem to be green and yellow.  Every popular store…has soo many clothing items of these 2 colours!) lol!! here thers lots of diff colours for summer! bt for summer.. id choose green out of these two... am nt a fan of yellow clothes... 😕

Rapid Fire

for brand name

Addidas or Nike?

Puma or Nike?

Chanel or Christian Dior?

Rapid fire

for makeup

Eyeliner or mascara - hard.. bt id say mascara... i only like pencil eyeliner... nt liquid 😳?

Lipgloss or Lipstick

Eye shadow or Foundation? dnt like either.. lol bt hatee foundation!

------

Alrite…well that's it from me!

TC,

Meg!

thanks meg!!! 😃

Reema_J thumbnail
Kansha! I had replied to your replies for my questions [😆] and my damn comp. froze... I'll get back to those later now!
bollycrazy thumbnail
lol!!! no prob reema 😉 take ur time 😃 x