Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Jayda_Carmon

Jayda_Carmon

Posted: 09 April 2007 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
I've liked this guy for a long time (about 4 years) and we're friends. He broke up with his ex about a month and a half ago and her and I have a fake relationship (We both dislike each other yet we hang out). She would like kill me if she knew, but I really like him. My friend suggested ignoring him and flirting with other guys (lightly). My other friend, who's a guy, said that that does work.

I just wanted to know what the rest of you think. Please comment soon. Oh, and do you think it's not right that I want to further our relationship so soon after he broke up with his gf? (She abused him. Not bruises and stuff. She just hit him lots.) Well comment soon, PLEASE!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help!!!" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umrao_jaan

Goldie

umrao_jaan

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Ummmmm.....

First of all be honest with yourself. Do YOU really LIKE this guy? If the answer is yes I think you should think positively dear. A relationship is a very fragile think untile there is some sort of understanng gained. As he is a friend of yours, why don't you talk to him a bit-not about romance or anything-but how he feels about his ex. I don't suggest flirting with other guys here. It's k if you really feel like friendly and the guy has some feelings for you but that's not the case here. Why don't you ask a friend to pass some hints to him?

Umm..about the friend you hate. What's the point of such a friendship? Why don't you distance yourself from her-be civil but don't be overly friendly either. Nope I don't think it's not right about you liking him lolz! But give it time!!!! Let him settle down a bit!!!

salmansgirl

IF-Dazzler

salmansgirl

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Here's what I am thinking. If you've liked this guy for 4 years, then obviously it's not some kind of a crush. Do you know if he likes you back? Does he like you as a friend? Do you guys hang out often?

Secondly, if you and his ex aren't really friends then why are you so worried about what she would think? She is no longer with him. So she can't complain if you make a move on him. Also, it's not like you cheated her and went behind her back and stole her boyfriend.

You have to be honest with yourself as to what you feel for him and do you like/love him enough to trust yourself and your feelings?

I hope it helps.

Anam

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 6:57am | IP Logged
First of all make sure your feelings about him are guninue and not temporary. The boy has obviously gotten through a very painfull relationship and it would be unwise to make your move so soon. however if u think he has recovered and is ready to move on, start dropping him slight hints. I dunt think you should flirt wid other guys. That means ur playing wid the feelings of more then one guy. However if u really like the boy you can always try making him jeolous and see how he reacts!! Wink Note his actions towards u, the way he talks to u more carefully before making any move. Smile

amrin1

Groupbie

amrin1

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 7:32am | IP Logged
i think u need 2 be careful about this because, his previous relationship, talk 2 him about things and then take it from there.
y would his ex kill u 4?

Edited by amrin1 - 13 April 2007 at 7:32am

Jayda_Carmon

Jayda_Carmon

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks you guys. I am kind of more confused now then I was before, but that's okay cause I know what I'm going to do.

Well, his ex found out, and surprisingly she was all 'Oooooo Really?' she even invited me to Bp to have supper with a couple of people from our class. And when I said 'Oh, I don't know' she was all like 'Well HE'S gonna be there' .... So, I'm not sure what happened to her.

Anyone believe in alien abductions?

--JayJay--

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Nah..But i guess she is trying to know more about the situation! LOL

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
you said you have fake relationship with your friend..so ur not friends then y do u care about wut she will do?
and if u really like this guy then u shud ask him out

Edited by -Pinky- - 22 April 2007 at 9:33pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top