Users

Frequent Posters

*xsaher jaanx* thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i cannt stand when ppl crack their knucklesssss 🀒 makes me wanna pukeee 🀒
*xsaher jaanx* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr.Aryan Balan

When people stare at me.Its like they've never seen another person before or I'm some kind of unusual thing.

On Thursday when I was on a train,this guy kept on staring at me God it was getting on my nerves.Whenever I would look at him he would quickly turn his face the other way πŸ˜†

There is many more things but this is the most annoying!!!

omgg same here once i wus on a buss n this guyy kept on staringgggπŸ€’πŸ˜†..this wus in italyy thoπŸ˜†..n wheneverr i luked at him he didnt turn awayy he just smiled which made it even more annoyinggπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hey everyone!!!! nice topic...

i cant stand many things...one of them is...

sometimes when people ask me what am i wearing in my (left)ear. i have to tell them i'm wearing a hearing aid cuz im hearing impaired. 😭 it makes me kinda mad when they ask me that cuz then i feel a little weird,different,hurt,and embarressed of myself.

another thing i cant stand is when people from my skool stand in front of me and yell in my face saying "can u hear me,can u hear me"!?!?! i'm like "uhh hello!!!" "i'm deaf but not that deaf that i cant hear without my hearing aid at all"!!!

as much as i try to 4get it and be a regular teenager, i'm not able to. something or another always makes me different from everyone πŸ˜’ but then itz life and i get over it πŸ˜‰ 😳

sorry if this was too long and someone got bored... 😊

nitu07 thumbnail
nice game πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
ok there are tons of things that i can't stand but mainly like some of u.......i hate when my parents sit wid me and don't go away when i am chatting (mostly) and using the internet

i know that is normal for parents but phir bhi and then i can't stand cockroaches 😑 😑 😑

Originally posted by: Mr.Aryan Balan

When people stare at me.Its like they've never seen another person before or I'm some kind of unusual thing.

On Thursday when I was on a train,this guy kept on staring at me God it was getting on my nerves.Whenever I would look at him he would quickly turn his face the other way

There is many more things but this is the most annoying!!!

πŸ˜† Haha Aroo, are you sure this isnt the other way around? πŸ˜† J/k.

I can't stand maggots. EWW! 🀒 For some reason whenever I see maggots I always think of... actually, nevermind... πŸ˜†
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail

Oh yeah totally!! I hate ppl wid racism😑😑😑 and I barely ever use the word hate, mostly use "dislike" as hate is such a haaaaarsh word but wen it cumes to racism i proudly say "I HATE RACIST PEOPLE"😑

CaLiiZ*DiiMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indian Pyaar

i cannt stand when ppl crack their knucklesssss 🀒 makes me wanna pukeee 🀒

i know how to do thatπŸ˜†
i cant stand my physics teacher....and the day ih8 most wen we hav double physics period.aaargh

and other turn off's are  ignorant ppl nd egoism

and yeaaaa on more thn ppl lecturing me.i hate wen ppl lecture me
Edited by chubbyangel - 17 years ago
wildchild thumbnail
rats n noisy eaters n people dat stear at every1 lol