Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Off lately this has been noticed that two updates are being posted. Two people are working hard when just one update is required๐Ÿ˜•.

Tina59 who is the coolbie of this forum had been updating so far and we really appreciate that hansa and nkapoor had been helping her with it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. But friends we cannot have two updates for a forum. I had talked to tina di and she had chosen to update for Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Hansa and nkapoor please choose the days you feel appropriate to you i.e. Thursday or Friday.

That way we won't have any confusion and the other updater's efforts won't be wasted๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Here is the schedule

Monday- tina59

Tuesday- tina59

Wednesday- tina59

Thursday-

Friday- hansa

If you have any confusion then please state them in this thread.

Regards,

JJKN Dev Team

Edited by Apurva - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was needed, we just need one update daily,then why should two people work so hard?
Thanks for the post Anu. This schedule will the save the updaters alot of work ๐Ÿ˜Š
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
we really needed that...thankss for the postt anu di ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I'll do fridays ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Also, I don't mind helping out on other days, once in a while, if Tina or Niki are busy. They just need to pm me ๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by hansa - 17 years ago
momogrl21 thumbnail
yeaaa...i noticed it as well. but great going anu with the post! now everyone has their days and things will be sorted out ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ambrosia thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansa

I'll do fridays ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Also, I don't mind helping out on other days, once in a while, if Tina or Niki are busy. They just need to pm me ๐Ÿ˜Š

okies so im adding ur name for Fridays๐Ÿ˜ƒ

so nkpaoor will have thursdays๐Ÿ˜Š

i dun mind updating any day, it really depends when i am free, jjkn comes 24hrs late in sydney, i only update from the videos, if the video is on time, and i am still awake at bout 12 am i update, i mean i really dunno, i just update whenever i get the opportunity
what i can do is whenever i am free, and can updte i'll ask hansa and tina59 first.
Ambrosia thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkapoor

i dun mind updating any day, it really depends when i am free, jjkn comes 24hrs late in sydney, i only update from the videos, if the video is on time, and i am still awake at bout 12 am i update, i mean i really dunno, i just update whenever i get the opportunity
what i can do is whenever i am free, and can updte i'll ask hansa and tina59 first.

As now I am making the schedule so can u update for Thursday's?

shiverz thumbnail
Good idea to organize the updates, Anu! Hopefully, this will save all our awesome updaters' time and efforts! ๐Ÿ˜Š