Paranormal

Discussion: Do you believe in afterlife?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Virgo_Stars

IF-Veteran Member

Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 09 April 2007 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Hey guys,

Do you believe that there is life after death?

or do you believe that once a person dies, that is it.

Do you believe in the idea that there is a place where everyone goes after they die?

I personally prefer to believe that there is an afterlife. Its nice to know that there is more to us then just these few years of life.

What about you all?

Naina

Edited by Tearrops - 16 April 2007 at 10:11am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion: Do you believe in afterlife?" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tearšrops

Tearšrops

Posted: 09 April 2007 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Yes, i like to believe that there is life after death. The beauty of life is incredible and i can't imagine there not being more to life ie. the afterlife. There are many times where we cannot acknowledge or grasp the concept of  of certain areas of life but we merely play a part in life and it's not like we created life so we wouldn't know.

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Despite being brought up as a Hindu, I cant say I believe in reincarnation,or any afterlife.After death you will either take a dirt nap or you're a pile of ashes and spread out somewhere!!...

nice topic btwSmile

Edited by angel_wings - 11 April 2007 at 11:20am

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 6:01am | IP Logged
i beleive that after death also therea life which our soul has to live.if in our life we did good work then we may get moksha. but if not enough good work is there in our account,then we are reborn,n in what form we r reborn that decided by god keeping in view our karm[godd n bad work].

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 6:14am | IP Logged

To everyone -I WUD LIKE TO TELL SOME LINES WHICH U SHOULD FOLLOW IN YOUR LIFE ALWAYS....N THEN SEE --YOU WILL ALWAYS FEEL SATISFIED AT YOUR SOUL.THER WILL BE NO GUILT IN YOUR LIFE EVER.....

hum na sochhen hume kya mila hai,,hum ye sochhen kiya kya hai arpan.apne jeeven ki ho aisi mahima,sabka jeeven hi ban jaye madhuban.

itni shakti hame dena data,man ke vishwas kamzor ho na,hum chalen nek raste pe humse bhoolkar bhi koi bhool ho na....

english translation-

we may not think what we got in our life.we may think what we have gave to others in our life.our life sould have such motto..and so then our life will become like a blossoming flower.

give us this much power o lord,that our heart,s faith may not get less.we may always walk on the right path,and unknowingly also we may not do a mistake..

Edited by friend_125 - 19 April 2007 at 1:48pm

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 6:16am | IP Logged
tell me guys do u all liked it?those r the lines i try always to follow in my personal life..

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 14 April 2007 at 12:57am | IP Logged
oh nice discussion!
to be honest, i do believe in afterlife, life after dead!
i really can imagine that after death souls meet each other at a place. I believe that after death:
" Bhagwaan ke paas jaa karr, hum sab ek baar phir milenge"

i believe that our souls will be waiting to take place in another body to fulfill things we couldn't do in our rpevious lives, all depending on Karam Apna Apna
( reincarnation)

Gracella Tongue

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 14 April 2007 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friend_125

To everyone -I WUD LIKE TO TELL SOME LINES WHICH U SHOULD FOLLOW IN YOUR LIFE ALWAYS....N THEN SEE --YOU WILL ALWAYS FEEL SATISFIED AT YOUR SOUL.THER WILL BE NO GUILT IN YOUR LIFE EVER.....

hum na sochhen hume kya mila hai,,hum ye sochhen kiya kya hai arpan.apne jeeven ki ho aisi mahima,sabka jeeven hi ban jaye madhuban.

itni shaki hame dena data,man ke vishwas kamzor ho na,hum chalen nek raste pe humse bhoolkar bhi koi bhool ho na....

english transaction-

we may not think what we got in our life.we may think what we have gave to others in our life.our life sould have such motto..and so then our life will become like a blossoming flower.

give us this much power o lord,that our heart,s faith may not get less.we may always walk on the right path,and unknowingly also we may not do a mistake..

oh i love that bhajan, tfs dear, with the english translation included!!Clap

btw what's ur nameWink otheriwse i'll have to say friend_125 nahLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top