Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ruby89

Goldie

ruby89

Saat Phere Jodi #3

Posted: 09 April 2007 at 9:15am | IP Logged
So I had tried to write this fanfic before but never got past 2 parts cause i had to go out of country then iwas not on at IF. But here is another attempt to it, I really hope u all like it.

Yeh..Kya Ho Raha Hai?

Characters:

Kripa - played by my dear sis sour skittles

a sweet kind girl, known angad all her life but then everything for her changed when she came back from holidays in the summer of their high school grad

Angad - played by her lover Abhishek

kripa is his only best friend. known her and told her everything as long as he can remember. But that visit to the futureteller changed a lot for him.

other characters will be added in as we go on

Setting:

It starts from India but then other places which will come in the fanfic

Intro:
This is a story of two friends, of two lovers who are together,of two eternal soul mates but then they overcame something that split up and both did nothing to change the situation rather just move away from the country. Then due to SOME incident Angad comes back to find his Kripa he gets to kno the she has a kid n lives in the same house as he did long ago and she is rich famous and well known but poeple say she never talks to anyone. The guy goes to find out YEH..KYA HO RAHA HAI?!
---
SO what is the reason of break up? Why didn't they do something to change the situation? Where did they move off to? What made the guy want to come back? Why did Kripa live in Angad's house? Is she or was she married? How will Angad try to solve all this confussions?!

--
I hope you liked the introduction. do leave comments and i really hope u will enjoy.

I'm not going to make this fanfic go long… cause the way i want to write it in is kind of difficult hehe… but hope u like it

lotsa luv,
Heart Ruby Smile

Edited by ruby89 - 15 April 2007 at 12:42am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yeh...Kya Ho Raha Hai? part3 pg 2" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruby89

Goldie

ruby89

Saat Phere Jodi #3

Posted: 09 April 2007 at 9:20am | IP Logged
herez the first part cause my intro doesnt have much written in it Smile
---

PART 1:
On a dark table of a dark room, there lied a man with his hand moving on a black leathered diary which said:

April 9th
It all started today, when some random fortune teller which my bro made me see said that " a person close to me is the person I'll be with forever". It did not bother me a lot, until I met Himani today after the whole summer, seems long since the holiddays. When I was close to her i felt something, I saw something in her eyes today. It reminded me of the time when Himani and I went to graduation prom together. I miss those days, and I clearly saw she did too. I want to be close to her, I want to hold her, I want to be her's ONLY!Why is she on my mind. Why can't I stop thinking. I asked her for lunch tomorrow but what if that goes wrong?! WHAT IF... OH MY GOD! what she wore today oh lord can anyone look THAT beautiful is just a summer time dress. I Abhi Bachan, from now on will do whatever in my power to make Himani as happy as possible, she deserves the happiness after all she went through...I've known her since AGES! shez my best friend, my everything! she cooks for me lives with me, cleans, wakes me up.... EVERYTHING! but that's when college starts again! shez my soul mate sehz my life, she has known everything that i have done in life she brought me to be who I am she I know is the one I want to live with..FOREVER!..but for that to happen its a good idea to sleep now! tomorrow is the big day!
-Abhi
(she gave me this name and i never could stop myself from using this name)
----
In a dark ally of a dark mansion in a corner of a room layed a girl with jst a notebook in her hand lying on her stomach she typed :

April 9th
OH MY LORD! I know what it meant when the fortune teller told me "THe guy whom I meet will be the one I cherrish and be with forever". I know now it cant be anyone but HIM!... the love in his eyes, the words so sweet saying " I missed you" *sigh* what else can it be! Tomorrow is the lunch with him, and I know It's love at this sight not before in last 10 years have I felt this for any guy... except.... but I know Abhi, I want to be held by him, I want to be pampered by him, I want to be loved by him, I want to be His ONLY!. I remember the prom where he kissed me under the dark night full of stars, I wish that night will repeat tomorrow!. Those stars, that handsome face, that amazing love filled eyes, that voice that makes me skip a beat. Its truly the best thing that has happened in a while!... Tomorrow is the date and I wish and pray to lord that everything will go perfectly. We've been friends since the 4th grade, He's the only guy whom I'm friends with but it feels more more more then just friendship. I know everything about him, i can predict his moves or his lines but still I can't imagine how tomorrow will be like.
Anywho time for bed tomorrow is a big day ahead
-Himani
(he loved calling me that, never did he call me kripa)

The lights go off in both rooms, the diary and notebook shut! seemed as though all town was asleep BUT there in THAT window was someone writing on a notepad as he wrote:
----
April 9
DUDE! I saw HER with that retard again! ARGH... took me so long to take them apart.... together again! i must do something, but what?! AHHH IDEA, what did they say they were meeting tomorrow eh! nice! time to play this game with them AGAIN!

THEN the town went to sleep! with two souls dreaming of the day to come, but there was someone there who laid in bed thinking something not so good for two souls who had no idea on what was coming their way
-----------
What's Himani's past that she desrves happiness? Who is the Third guy?What happened after Abhi did kiss Himani on the prom night? What will happen at the lunch to chagne their lives? Keep reading!

hope you like the first part. I'm trying to write in a new way, I don't know if anyone on I-F tried ot but I'm going to write the whole fanfic as a journal that u read tell me if you like the idea or should I change back to normal?

Anyways hope u like the part. Do comment, they always help!
tc,
Ruby

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 09 April 2007 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
great part twinnie cont soon!

Sour Skittles

IF-Dazzler

Sour Skittles

Posted: 09 April 2007 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
rubyyy sistaahh
whats my past? whyd we break up?? ShockedShocked gaah buh i love how close abhi and i are Embarrassed lmao ur da sweetest kid ever!!!!
luv ya
himani
omfg i said kid again Cry ur older than me rite? haha i called my spanish teacher kid today... LOL LOL

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 09 April 2007 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sour Skittles

rubyyy sistaahh
whats my past? whyd we break up?? ShockedShocked gaah buh i love how close abhi and i are Embarrassed lmao ur da sweetest kid ever!!!!
luv ya
himani
omfg i said kid again Cry ur older than me rite? haha i called my spanish teacher kid today... LOL LOL

hahaha!!!   i have that problem too except i wouldnt dare call my teachers kid... i am to much of a goodygood.lolz

is abhi angad?? i think if its not then the third perseon is angad...

continue soooonn

Kashiish

IF-Rockerz

Kashiish

Posted: 10 April 2007 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
wow hunnn awwsumeeee Clap Clap Clap .... awwsumeee ff.. hunn u better cotinuee soon lol ... i woon'tt watsss himini pastt Confused and i would kaun ha vo tesera admee lol .. sorrie about myyy urdu lol .. i suckk at it lol LOL LOL LOL .. anywaysss continue sooon Smile Smile

your jaan
kahsish Heart

ruby89

Goldie

ruby89

Saat Phere Jodi #3

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Part 2 - A

WHY that A? well cause in B u get Kripa's entry. I just came from night school, time to hit my bio work. so will continue after with part B of kripaz diary Smile

---

The most happiest man as he considered himself sat on his bed and wrote:

April 10th
HER .. ME!... US ... WE OMG WHERE DO I START! from the begining i guess LMAO!

In the morning i woke up at 4 i mean imagine the excitement I had!I went got ready in my bes suit but yet looking decent with unbottoned top a loose shirt and a coat "safisticated yet style" as I remember Himani telling me in high school days. We went to a seaside resturant in that sunshine wuth water as background and that yellow dress she wore she looked like an angel sent to make me happy. I felt my heart up stuck on my neck, with unable to talk n heart skiping a beat everytime she smiled. I can still feel the warmth on my hands when she said "come on dance with me..
I dont know how
I will teach u come on ur my date u cant say no lets go!....
on one condition
...that is?
go out with me again and again , be with me forever, hold me, love me trust me, be mine forever, let me to urz!

seeing her blush at that time was like the orange skys that come when the sunshine hit it! it was like the end of rainbow; the most beautiful precious thing

it was as though time stoped right there when she said "If a person with the most handsome EVERYTHING maybe it be love or anger asks like this is there a way of me ever refusing, I Himani with all my will with all my heart with all sense i have accepts u as my everything in life as i need"

At that moment right there at that second, I couldn't help but bend out and kiss her gentle lips.
" herez a oath I take to you... I Abhi bachan takes u himani as my beloved wife in every sense and I will always love u like i have since THAT prom night"

could there be any more romantic way of making a women I love be mine, Is there any other more precious way of pouring my heart to a lady whoz heart is made of glass which im scared to break whoz body is softer then a cloud itself that im scared it might get bruised if i touch but with eyes filled with that much love

I myself right at this moment consider myself to me the luckiest man to have the love of my life with me!

--
Their laid a girl in high heels and yellow dress on her stomach feet crossed up high in air back to her notebook as she typed:
---
What did she write?! Coming up in Part 2-B

hope u like the part
do comment
luv,
RubyHeart

Sour Skittles

IF-Dazzler

Sour Skittles

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by brainychild92

Originally posted by Sour Skittles

rubyyy sistaahh
luv ya
himani

hahaha!!!   i have that problem too except i wouldnt dare call my teachers kid... i am to much of a goodygood.lolz

haha well i dint call him to his face just when i was talking to someone and he kinda overheardLOL

wowzers sis!

awesum part! u made abhi the sweetest personn everrrrEmbarrassedhmmmm so wht am i writing?Confusedor typing? lol cant wait to find out!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top