anubhaagarwall
anubhaagarwall

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

please tell me what was the end of these two zee tv's kitty party and lavyana

dhanak Newbie
dhanak
dhanak

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
hey anubhaagarwall, well not sure but i'll give u just brief ending. in kittie party mr.sinha was arrested by the help of rewa, as rewa turned into goddess and she helped manjo and manuviraj and finally she left 2 abroad leaving everybody sad Cry and made me happy Wink .

Lavanya's end was above my head. sandy turned into devta Clap , shekhar died Dead , tania(nikhil's sis)promise lavanya 2 give her the baby and marry the other guy(i don't remember his name but the character was introduced so tania can stay there and hide her pregnancy, btw everybody came 2 know at the end not sure about her mother) but at the end she did not Angry and left lavanya and nikhil shocked and sad, so was i. it was so damn stupid.

i hope u get the ending, i think kittie party's ending was much better than lavanya.

anyways enjoy
Sumita Senior Member
Sumita
Sumita

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Yes, at the end they showed that tania gave her son to Lavanya and that son is already 4 years old and, tania is expecting another baby in few days so that she has one and lavanya has one. Yes, somehow nikhil's mom didn't know about this till the end. Sandy turned into devta long time back, like he turned into devta all of sudden in PKG.
belarajput Senior Member
belarajput
belarajput

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Lavnyas' Ending:

Tanya told Shekhar's mother that she will not give her baby to Lavnaya and decided to keep with herself, but they showed in next scene that Tania is prgnant with another child, obviously married to a new character and at the ending Tanya and her husband went to Lavnya's house where everybody celebrated Taniya's first born child's (Now Lavnya's) Birthday, and finally they showed group picture of Lavnya production team, and every character said something about the show. Personally, Lavnya was a meaningless story and waste of the time, the only character impressed me was Sandy, who is playing as "Prem" in Piya ka Ghar.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top