Posted: 17 years ago

Hi! So, if you wear glasses do you have a designer pair... what colour are they... how much did they cost you etc...

I wear glasses, not all the time though. They're a designer pair which are blue in colour. The original price was 120 pounds (approx over 12000 rupees) and 'cos I'm under 16 I payed 80 pounds (approx over 8000 rupees). Everyone who has seen them likes them - they are different and really nice! 

Edited by rukhaya - 17 years ago
i have 2 designer glassses, i'm really spoiled, lol 😳 yeah but one is black, and its make is Ralph Lauren, and it has glitter on its side, thats is for wearing st parties, my casual one is purple but its designer, and i always wear them, i'm only 13 but apparently i really suit them πŸ˜›
Awwww... I don't wear glasses, don't need them!

I think they're super cute though! Back in the day, I used to buy frames without any prescription just for the look! πŸ˜† [I said back it the day]! ☺️ πŸ˜†

I really do love a lot of D&G's frames, some are super cute and sexy!

I don't really need glasses, but I have slight prescription glasses, they're Guess frames, I think I actually agreed to them cos the frames were so cute! πŸ˜†

i have guess glasses...and they are dark blue...and they cost around $350....but now im gona get contacts...i hate wearing my glasses 😳
I got glasses as well
and ehmmm...
they are not designer ones 😳
but they are quit cute πŸ˜†
i love them
i have glasses too.... but ive got prescription ones.. but im a spoilt kid..so i got contacts as soon as i got my glasses πŸ˜† ..well d prescription ones arent designer..but they r very cute....n i dun miind wearin them at home or if some frnds come over or if im goin shoppin...just like dat..
but not if i go out or somethin...
i hav shades too...those r guess...they r super sexy..huge frames..just got them last week 😳 reactangle n huge frames...suit my face...just bought it..so still in d hang of it...
n they match well..with d guess bag... πŸ˜† ..but otherwise my shades r pretty compatible also

Priyaa
Originally posted by remixrulz

i have glasses too.... but ive got prescription ones.. but im a spoilt kid..so i got contacts as soon as i got my glasses πŸ˜† ..well d prescription ones arent designer..but they r very cute....n i dun miind wearin them at home or if some frnds come over or if im goin shoppin...just like dat..
but not if i go out or somethin...
i hav shades too...those r guess...they r super sexy..huge frames..just got them last week 😳 reactangle n huge frames...suit my face...just bought it..so still in d hang of it...
n they match well..with d guess bag... πŸ˜† ..but otherwise my shades r pretty compatible also

Priyaa

how can u get ur contacts as soon has u got ur glasses?u have to wait 2 years after u get ur glasses, to wear contacts
i have been wearing glasses ever since grade 3, i switched over to contacts in 10th, but i do wear glasses on sundays and evenings. they arent designer but those fancy frameless metal joint ones.
Oh... since Priya brought up sunglasses, I'll talk about those! I am highly obsessed with shades, not as much as shoes though!

I have many colors, most designers but some not! I've been wearing my Chanel ones the most these days... they're pretty nice!