Harry Potter

Is Slytherin's locket still safe

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Tara_K

Goldie

Tara_K

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 11:24am | IP Logged
In the book by the Mugglenet staff  they said that RAB or Regulus didnt destroy the locket horcrux CryCryand that it could be at the grimauld  place so poor Harry has to still destroy that one so that means that Deathly Hallows will be dominated by the search for the horcruxes ooo i just cant wait for it LOLLOLTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Slytherin's locket still safe" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jasminekanwall

jasminekanwall

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
could be anything Question
it did said that he did destroyed it. we'll never know if we didn't read the 7th book

nature

IF-Rockerz

nature

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
it can be or cannot be destroyed ....cant predict anything Smile....

griffy.fz

IF-Rockerz

griffy.fz

Friendship Animated Sig. Winner

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
rowling is unpredictable
tho a heavy locket is mentioned in 5th book which no one could open and its also mentioned some shiny substance was seen where kreacher was living

aeroangel_41

Groupbie

aeroangel_41

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
dont noe, but i guess this could be in the 7th book 4 sure! thanx 4 putting it on IF or i would hv prob. 4gotten about the locket, LOLz byeezz

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
first n foremost the we must not forget that the book is nothing but speculation by the mugglenet staff. i.e. what they think will happen in book 7. it does not necessarily mean what JKR will do. coz no one, i repeat no one really completely knows what JKR might do. (Not even her husband for that matter knows completely LOL.)

so stop worrying what others say n try n trust your own instinct as to what can happen...you'll find that almost always you are right or very near to the actuals....

regards,

tejas

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Accidental Double Posting (connection issues).....

MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS POST.

first n foremost the we must not forget that the book is nothing but speculation by the mugglenet staff. i.e. what they think will happen in book 7. it does not necessarily mean what JKR will do. coz no one, i repeat no one really completely knows what JKR might do. (Not even her husband for that matter knows completely LOL.)

so stop worrying what others say n try n trust your own instinct as to what can happen...you'll find that almost always you are right or very near to the actuals....

regards,

tejas

Edited by albusdumbledore - 08 April 2007 at 9:56pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top