Harry Potter
Harry Potter

India-Forums

Is Slytherin's locket still safe

Tara_K Goldie
Tara_K
Tara_K

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 11:24am | IP Logged
In the book by the Mugglenet staff  they said that RAB or Regulus didnt destroy the locket horcrux CryCryand that it could be at the grimauld  place so poor Harry has to still destroy that one so that means that Deathly Hallows will be dominated by the search for the horcruxes ooo i just cant wait for it LOLLOLTongue

jasminekanwall Newbie
jasminekanwall
jasminekanwall

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
could be anything Question
it did said that he did destroyed it. we'll never know if we didn't read the 7th book
nature IF-Rockerz
nature
nature

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
it can be or cannot be destroyed ....cant predict anything Smile....
griffy.fz IF-Rockerz
griffy.fz
griffy.fz

Friendship Animated Sig. Winner

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
rowling is unpredictable
tho a heavy locket is mentioned in 5th book which no one could open and its also mentioned some shiny substance was seen where kreacher was living
aeroangel_41 Groupbie
aeroangel_41
aeroangel_41

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
dont noe, but i guess this could be in the 7th book 4 sure! thanx 4 putting it on IF or i would hv prob. 4gotten about the locket, LOLz byeezz
albusdumbledore IF-Dazzler
albusdumbledore
albusdumbledore

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
first n foremost the we must not forget that the book is nothing but speculation by the mugglenet staff. i.e. what they think will happen in book 7. it does not necessarily mean what JKR will do. coz no one, i repeat no one really completely knows what JKR might do. (Not even her husband for that matter knows completely LOL.)

so stop worrying what others say n try n trust your own instinct as to what can happen...you'll find that almost always you are right or very near to the actuals....

regards,

tejas
albusdumbledore IF-Dazzler
albusdumbledore
albusdumbledore

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Accidental Double Posting (connection issues).....

MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS POST.

first n foremost the we must not forget that the book is nothing but speculation by the mugglenet staff. i.e. what they think will happen in book 7. it does not necessarily mean what JKR will do. coz no one, i repeat no one really completely knows what JKR might do. (Not even her husband for that matter knows completely LOL.)

so stop worrying what others say n try n trust your own instinct as to what can happen...you'll find that almost always you are right or very near to the actuals....

regards,

tejas

Edited by albusdumbledore - 08 April 2007 at 9:56pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top