A Dater is prone to Extra marital relatio - Page 6

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by SolidSnake

A dater is as prone to Extra-Marital affair as a Cricketer is to Match-Fixing. ๐Ÿ˜†

Lack of interest on cricket and poor knowledge in the game๐Ÿ˜ญ.... I don't know what is match fixing๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ....BTW what this whole sentence means??๐Ÿ˜•

PS: Yeah... im a Martian...๐Ÿ˜ณ...Mars is red and earth is green๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by MNMS

Lack of interest on cricket and poor knowledge in the game๐Ÿ˜ญ.... I don't know what is match fixing๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ....BTW what this whole sentence means??๐Ÿ˜•

PS: Yeah... im a Martian...๐Ÿ˜ณ...Mars is red and earth is green๐Ÿ˜†

Oh no. Another one like Raunaq๐Ÿ˜†. OK match fixing occurs when one matchstick attaches itself to another matchstick in the same matchbox.

Originally posted by SolidSnake

A dater is as prone to Extra-Marital affair as a Cricketer is to Match-Fixing. ๐Ÿ˜†

Is this theory only applicable to men from the subcontinent?๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Maya_M

Oh no. Another one like Raunaq๐Ÿ˜†. OK match fixing occurs when one matchstick attaches itself to another matchstick in the same matchbox.

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Oh My Match Box sister! You just gave away our matchfixing secret๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿค”

This doesn't apply with cricket.... or it does????๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Deepak, that's a good one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  As simple as that, and yet some peops just don't get it ๐Ÿ˜•, but they will change, I know ๐Ÿ˜ณ  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I agree mermaid, one can not generalise things and ultimately it depends from person to person...one should know the Lakshman Rekha!

Originally posted by MNMS

๐Ÿค”

This doesn't apply with cricket.... or it does????๐Ÿ˜•

I can imagine you with that expression and you look CUTE๐Ÿค—

del.. wrong section ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by mermaid_QT - 16 years ago

I can imagine you with that expression and you look CUTE๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ˜† Say that to my mom.... She'll tell you the truth about my Cuteness๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Anyways.. its always sweet to hug the virtual sushmita sen๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Dating or extra martial relations anything is not problematic as long as people take proper measures in managing the things!๐Ÿ˜‰.Everything is about proper management!๐Ÿ˜›

However,

1. Dating is a personal choice๐Ÿ˜ƒ and
  2.  Extra martial affair is a very courageous job๐Ÿ˜›!!
  3. Dating with dozen people,marrrying couple of people and having extramartial affairs with lot of people is not healthy physically ,mentallly and ethically!
  4. Last but not least whoever do all these will not discuss them,they do their job very sincerely without wasting any time!๐Ÿ˜‰