Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

Isnt our thouhgts that should tell us who we are than our name..πŸ˜†. why is soumya being mistaken second time for a gal....Souro yaar change your name ....or change your views.....πŸ˜†...

in india i think most gals names end in vowels.. its easier to call her when the mother wants to have her help in the kitchen....etc..πŸ˜‰

Excuse me...πŸ˜†
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: raksha.l

Excuse me...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... list out everyone in DM everyboyd has a name ending in A mostly......right rakshA????πŸ˜†... uh oh... did I start this for namesake....!!!?

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... list out everyone in DM everyboyd has a name ending in A mostly......right rakshA????πŸ˜†... uh oh... did I start this for namesake....!!!?

God help you..πŸ˜†A belan is coming your way right from your mom's kitchenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: raksha.l

God help you..πŸ˜†A belan is coming your way right from your mom's kitchenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......

Originally posted by: MNMS

A Dater [the person who datesπŸ˜›] is prone to have extra marital relationships?😊

Lets take out the "Girl dater being characterless" and take more generalized view of the topic: Is Dating a foreshadow of betrayal?

It is funny if it was mentioned that a girl who dates would have an EMA in future. If girls don't date then whom will the guys date? πŸ˜• So either a girl and guy dates or they don't date at all or may be a guy should then date a guy. Did I make sense?πŸ˜†

Edited by Maya_M - 17 years ago
Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_M

It is funny if it was mentioned that a girl who dates would have an EMA in future. If girls don't date then whom will the guys date? πŸ˜• So either a girl and guy dates or they don't date at all or may be a guy should then date a guy. Did I make sense?πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes you did.
I have had the misfortune of meeting more than one such guy. Fellow Indian students in the University proudly proclaim publically that they will marry the girl of their mom's choice and dating is strictly for time pass coz girls who date are not marriageableπŸ˜•πŸ€’
Edited by Sound - 17 years ago
mermaid_QT thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sound

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes you did.
I have had the misfortune of meeting more than one such guy. Fellow Indian students in the University proudly proclaim publically that they will marry the girl of their mom's choice and dating is strictly for time pass coz girls who date are not marriageableπŸ˜•πŸ€’

πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I am happy for the girls who date, for having saved themselves from a disaster there .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I am happy for the girls who date, for having saved themselves from a disaster there .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... I am all for AM and such disasters scare the heck outta meπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Sound

Fellow Indian students in the University proudly proclaim publically that they will marry the girl of their mom's choice and dating is strictly for time pass coz girls who date are not marriageableπŸ˜•πŸ€’

πŸ˜† That's what I said. Imagine if girls stop dating these losers then these losers only have the choice to turn gayπŸ˜†

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_M

πŸ˜† That's what I said. Imagine if girls stop dating these losers then these losers only have the choice to turn gayπŸ˜†

Hopefully, their mums can find them nice homely men who haven't been dating like bad boys πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†