Weirdest dreams you have had

Posted: 16 years ago

Hey

whats the most weirdest dream you have seen...

Henna x

Edited by Henna 786 - 16 years ago

😆 😆 good one

I dream every so often last two i can remeber were to do with balaji i swear

One i was in this building with my cousins it started with me being chased and then i run into the toilet and i get kicked out 😡 mean lady 😆. Then i run down and end up in this massive basement sid comes and someone introduces me.Then i clean dont know why and cousins are there. We are sitting around and everyone panics saying oh health and safetys coming they close down the building and i panic saying sid comes you cannot close it..then everyones in strop i go to talk to someone and they say that persons not really health and safety and hes something to do with pete being famous in big brother.

Other dream was i was walking down the street and everyone asked me why you hear and these shop people who leave near my granparents house in india i am like i am here for auditions 😆. Then i go home and in the end go with two of my cousins to one of their house all old people their and we leave then white dogs chase us to my granparents house 😆

what about you insider 😃

Edited by Ektas_Angel - 16 years ago
haha da wierdest dream i had was sumthin about bein on a ship, n den it was drowing like da titanic so we were tryin to jump in da ship besides us buhh dey wouldn't let us, da ppl on da other ship kept punchin da people jumpin so dey fell in da water. 😕 😆 it was hella wierd. 😕
Ummm Well.
LOL The Weirdest Dream I Everr Had Is ;;
When Me & The Loveeee Of Mi Life Were Getting Married ! 😛 😃
erm all my dreams are weird 😆
Lol..
Nice one..
all my dreams are weirdest 😆 😆 😆
well, the weirdest dream i had was that i was flying on a horse or something and then i was underwater (don't ask how i was breathing) and when i turned around i was in my brother's room talking to a girl and she was talking about Islam and stuff and then i was like who are you and then when i looked at her she had transformed into a guy and he was like "i'm the Prophet (s)" and i saw light eminating from him and then i woke up. i was soo freaked out and right at that exact time like a minute after i woke up, my alarm for Fajr prayer went off and freaked me out even more!!! 😕 😕
the weirdest dream i ever had was that i was a contestant of a made up show called "who wants to be a millionaire: international edition", and the host of that show was none other than SRK. kinda weird, isn't it.

well...i dont think i can remeber it clearly but let me se......

i was just walking when i fell and this girl took her gun and put it on my forhead and tried to kill me...so i started runing but the girl was still chasing me... and at the end she caught me and pushed in the river but then two fairies appeared nad tehya re like ( were your fairy good parents ) 😆.....isnt it so weird

I'm not much of a dreamer......

BTW this is my 2500th Post (Phew.....)

tejas