Posted: 19 years ago

I really don't know what one can write abt this episode, there is nothing worth mentioning.......Sujal Garewal , where exactly have u disappeared? If he doesn't show his face till the end of this week, i'm leaving KTH.......Anyways, this update'll be very brief and most probably won't be in order, plus many points will be missing........I'm sure nobody would care, the whole episode was useless......I think its time we accepted that Rajeev is no more on this show........😭

Vasu informs everybody that Sanj is going to divorce Rishi. CG wants an explanation. Sanj leaves the room having tears in her eyes......Afterwards, Vasu informs Lalit that Rishi is the father of Roshan.

Veena tells Rishi that she'll support Sanj. She assures Sanj the same.

Ak has entered the house and is abt to enter the room where Kash is present ( comfy ) when he hears a sound and then follows a stupid, useless scene of Ak chasing the kidnappers, getting their hold and losing them.....Then the kidnappers inform Kash that they have just had a narrow escape from getting caught by Ak. Kash is angry with them......Then thinks abt the the whole plan of getting herself kidnapped just to hurt Sujal.......😡 ðŸ¤¢ ( No surprises here, the real vamp of this serial namely Kash has won the war of being disgusting and the best vamp of the star parivaar award, we were wasting our time suspecting Arch too ) They r abt to leave when Ak catches them and fight. They run. Ak doesn't suspect Kash ( How can he? He has become blind ) and asks her if she is ok....He wants to go to the police station but she doesn't want so, in the end, she has to........

Vasu gives Sanj divorce papers to sign , Rishi has seen all this. Vasu leaves, Rishi tries to fool Sanj once more by acting emotional........then leaves. Sanj hasn't decided anything as yet.

Ak and Kash r with an inspector. He asks Kash to dictate them the kidnappers' appearances. She tries to misguide them and Ak corrects her. Then after having heard Kash say she doesn't remember their appearance, he guides them and the sketch is ready ( This foolish guy is doubtful abt Kash not remembering the guys, but still doesn't suspect her that way).......Kash is scared to watch it........

I hate KTH without Rajeev, if he doesn't come back, this is my last update as i won't be watching this stupid soap if he is absent from it.....

Kahin To Hoga is meaningless without Sujal. This serial looks like any other regular serial without the presence of Sujal. BTW, thanks for the update.
i think kth isnt complete with sujal or kasish and if one of them leave its gona be not worth watchin it as the new actor or whatever will never be able to win audiences hearts 😭 Edited by Megha_Desai - 19 years ago
is sujal ever gonner find about kashish what was the real reason she married him why is ekta letting sujal quit kth it wont be the same without him the drama will be so boring is kashish ever gonner let her marriage work with sujal is archie ever gonner get exposed what she did with sanyha could you plase update us 
is kashis going to leave the show are sujal and kashish going to get married
yeah u all r right its just disgusting to watch the episode & wait for half an hour ke sujal abhi ayega sujal abhi ayega.Now I will wait for kya hadsa instead of kth .
That would suck if Sujal isn't in the show anymore!
Thx for the great update (i don't think anybody would blame u if u din't write the updates anymore!)!

Thank u for the update. I totally agree with u too

Smile

episode was all waste of time....
again kash is doing it.....
sick..
n akshat cant get it that kash is doing it....
he use to say..... akshat the gr8.
where has his brains n greatness gone....
lagta hai serial mein ab sujal sirf phone pe baat karega...
bas uski presence ab phone pe baat karte hue dikhaenge.......
now i think that rishi will change n will get serious abt sanjana n marriage.....

rajeeev...where is he?????? 😭😭😭

could this be the end? 😭