CONTRIBUTION OF SERIALS TO SOCIETY

kusum-lata thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Friends,

I m a new member of this forum. I m a constant viewer of the serials. One question that keeps me haunting is that does the current saas-bahu serials have something to contribute to the society as such. I remember, during Doordarshan days the serials had a social message. The other thing which disturbs me a lot is that in all the family dramas men as such don't have much role to play than women. Is it that men has nothing to do with family matters?

Kusum Lata

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I dont think serials are made to contribute to society just to entertain people.People have different reasons i suppose for watching the serials.All serials show good and bad so in the end dont really contribute at all.
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
,Edited by ani11 - 14 years ago
eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well... ur rytt men should contribute too πŸ˜† the women does all the hard work
but its actually the couples job to keep the society be healthy and situated but women normallii sacrafice
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

yes of course these serials have contibuted a lot and I hope in future serials will keep contributing our society

so list of contributions

1. These serials contributed a lot in make-up, jewelry, new designs of Bindis etc.

2.serials contribute a lot in fashion as these serials show new designed and embroidered sarees on daily basis , so women buy these sarees, womens ki to chaanchi hai hi saath mein dukaandaar ki bhiπŸ˜†, bas bechare husband ke liye koi contribution nahin haiπŸ˜†. 

3. these serials have provided brand name bahus to the society " Tulsi" "Parvati".......and so on πŸ˜†

Edited by Rajeev Ki Heer - 17 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont know i mean.. my mom tells me that this krap does happen but not alll the time.. i think its just to entertain people i mean i get very entertained and these dramas who are showing their beliefs in god.. well thats contributing to society rite?

Originally posted by: Rajeev Ki Heer

yes of course these serials have contibuted a lot and I hope in future serials will keep contributing our society

so list of contributions

1. These serials contributed a lot in make-up, jewelry, new designs of Bindis etc.

2.serials contribute a lot in fashion as these serials show new designed and embroidered sarees on daily basis , so women buy these sarees, womens ki to chaanchi hai hi saath mein dukaandaar ki bhiπŸ˜†, bas bechare husband ke liye koi contribution nahin haiπŸ˜†. 

3. these serials have provided brand name bahus to the society " Tulsi" "Parvati".......and so on πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†that was my favourite bit !! dont forget the k letter brand.

LMAO rest is true as well πŸ‘πŸ‘

ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
,Edited by ani11 - 14 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome to DM kusum and Lata.. Are both of you posting at the same time?

I think.. the serials basically control the lachrymal flow for the nations womens... which destresses them so they can make good parathas for the husbands or children...etc...

they also tell how martyrdom is important for women....while fighting the evil-intention bunch..

In short they tell us good things about the time tested family values...

Now what serials are you talking about?
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

Welcome to DM kusum and Lata.. Are both of you posting at the same time?

I think.. the serials basically control the lachrymal flow for the nations womens... which destresses them so they can make good parathas for the husbands or children...etc...

they also tell how martyrdom is important for women....while fighting the evil-intention bunch..

In short they tell us good things about the time tested family values...

Now what serials are you talking about?

I wish upon you a wife like thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(that is if you are already not married)..I hope you have all the desi channels in place dishing out the K-Krap...πŸ˜›