Debate Mansion

Endorsements - Go Team India (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 12:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Endorsements - Go Team India (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sound

Originally posted by raj5000

Neet's LOLLOL are you related to my BossWinkLOL ....

LOLLOL Not yet, but how much does your boss earn??WinkLOL

LOLLOL less then me for sure, has no endorsementsWinkLOLLOL

BTW - saw zee awards - Vinod Khanna got life time award and Rishi kapoor/Neetu singh (a darlin) presented it, Rishi made mentioned his first movie with vinod/amit was Amar/Akbar/anthony, was reminded of you guys....minus the gender and ageWink thoughLOLLOL

LOLLOL arre you had to minus the age and gender just for me. Qt and Maya only needed gender reversalLOL

omg LOL I think wisdom = age and u are close to the duo.. LOL ... kiddin

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Sound

IF-Rockerz

Sound

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

Qt and Maya only needed gender reversalLOL

Now what are you getting at? WackoWackoWacko

LOLLOL Maybe I didn't word it properly. Looking at AB, Vinod K and Rishi K Anshu was reminded of us 3 except for the age and gender. Now what I meant was that yes gender was opposite for all 3 of us but he didn't need to worry about the age difference b/w u and Qt with these guys. LOL

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Now from BCCI's point of view

It would be fallacious to state that these Cricketers play for India and not for themselves. Almost all of them have selfish reasons to excel and that is to make their wallets heavier. Now it is decided that players would be paid depending on their performance in a game. If a player is allowed to endorse products then he might lack the spirit to win the game because even if he loses the match or scores less he has made 5 times more with endorsements. So by restricting them to 2 endorsements they will have to eye the perks which come from winning Cricket matches which will naturally boost their performance.

That is a very very valid point MayaClap

Tongue 5 times more till what time? I just mean if the play is impacted he might loose the endorsements, IMO if endorsements are in players miind they will make to sure to consistently perform. Banning won't help.

Ansh, there is no banning. Only restricting them to 2 endorsements. As I said by the time their performance assessment is in they would have made 5 times with all the Boost, Horlicks,Lux Banyans, Hero Hondas, Credit cards.

Neetu - why didn't you highlighted the 2 endorsement part Ouch LOL

Maya - that makes sense but again 2 endorsements with 8 shoots a week and 5 with 5 shoot a week won't make mcuh difference. Trying to suggest that its all dependent on responsible adults how they manage, if not then remove them.Limiting or banning won't help any cause. I have no second thoughts on players putting twice the effort in retaining the endorsements. Am I missing the point here?

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Qt and Maya only needed gender reversalLOL

Now what are you getting at? WackoWackoWacko 

Neetu, look what I found for your mom Big smileBig smile.  Please give her next time she goes shopping for you.

Sound

IF-Rockerz

Sound

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Now from BCCI's point of view

It would be fallacious to state that these Cricketers play for India and not for themselves. Almost all of them have selfish reasons to excel and that is to make their wallets heavier. Now it is decided that players would be paid depending on their performance in a game. If a player is allowed to endorse products then he might lack the spirit to win the game because even if he loses the match or scores less he has made 5 times more with endorsements. So by restricting them to 2 endorsements they will have to eye the perks which come from winning Cricket matches which will naturally boost their performance.

That is a very very valid point MayaClap

Tongue 5 times more till what time? I just mean if the play is impacted he might loose the endorsements, IMO if endorsements are in players miind they will make to sure to consistently perform. Banning won't help.

Ansh, there is no banning. Only restricting them to 2 endorsements. As I said by the time their performance assessment is in they would have made 5 times with all the Boost, Horlicks,Lux Banyans, Hero Hondas, Credit cards.

That's my point as well Anshu. By the time the whole process of kicking the player out will be carried out he would have made enough money to sit at home comfortably. Our players do believing in making hay while the sun shines

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top