J.K.R’s Biography and Character Sketches - Page 5

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by goody2shoes

hi

kool, character sketches

i was wondering maybe u could do a special section for house-elves for dobby, winky, and kreacher ( i am sure hermione will be very pleased! 😆 )

neway it was just a thought, by the way have u got rita skeeta on the list?

yeah we should have charecter sketches on house-elves too.....😳

regards,

tejas

Originally posted by albusdumbledore

yeah we should have charecter sketches on house-elves too.....😳

regards,

tejas

awwwwwww ur blushin!!!😆sooo cute😛

anyways gud idea😉 hey wat abt tht friend of dumby in in the PS??(the one who created the stone?

any1 no where minsha is???

Originally posted by ishu124

awwwwwww ur blushin!!!😆sooo cute😛

anyways gud idea😉 hey wat abt tht friend of dumby in in the PS??(the one who created the stone?

any1 no where minsha is???

hey that was supposed to be misha...anyways by sayin that I'm cute u make me blush more😳.....😛

btw the "one who created the stone" is Nicholas Flamel 😛 and yeah we can have a section on him too...

tejas

Originally posted by albusdumbledore

hey that was supposed to be misha...anyways by sayin that I'm cute u make me blush more😳.....😛

btw the "one who created the stone" is Nicholas Flamel 😛 and yeah we can have a section on him too...

tejas

awww.. so sweet tejas... 😃
Originally posted by daniel_4ever

awww.. so sweet tejas... 😃

thank you.

as far as house elf's are conserned.. i think the only person who can tell everything important about it is hermione..but she is fiction.. so anyone who can.. cum and do her job

not me of course

😛
Posted: 17 years ago
okhay..........J.K Rowling is a great writer but she is a national discriminator n i hat her coz she does'nt wnt any indian in movies of her books!
n she is arrogant n rude!
sh has enough money 4 her entire life time without any
hardwork.... i think sum one elase can also write better HP books!
sorry to all J.K.R fans! 😭
Sandhya 😊
hey ! she is not a national discriminator .... u know how many nations there r in this world? ... she cant show ppl of all countries in her skool !
Originally posted by lunza

hey ! she is not a national discriminator .... u know how many nations there r in this world? ... she cant show ppl of all countries in her skool !

i totally agree... 😃

Originally posted by daniel_4ever

i totally agree... 😃

😉 i actually love the way she has shown some of the muggle world problems in the books ... like the racial discrimination is similar to the half-blood , muggleborn stuff .. and that political stuff in the fifth book ... with cornelius fudge refusing to admit his mistake ... i felt like that was a wonderful parody on george . w . bush 😆 ...