show getting boring????

Posted: 16 years ago
i dont know if anyone noticed but...KWK is getting really boring!!!!!!
i mean polotics in KWK
im getting mad...i look foward to this show...every week
but im very disapointed! 😡
last season was soooooooo much better!
in terms of the guests that come on i agree...there have already been 3/4
episodes which i havent felt like watching
same here...ater Saif and Soha...the next 2 epis..I didnt even feel like watching...But I am watching the Kunal Kapoor episode 😳
i agree, i actually haven't watched the last couple of episodes. i only watch the ones i think will be interesting- season 1 was much better. i hope it improves soon. 😊
last season was much much better
I agree, getting politics in KWK is going to lose a lot of viewership. And now I heard that there's a possibility of even Rakhi Sawant coming as a guest... What's wrong with Karan? 😕
i soooooooo agree its so boring that i havent sen a single episode. i put on the hrithik epi it was soooooooooo boring ..i started watching ads instead 😆 . uske baad i put on many times but it was yawn yawn...
Ya but I am looking farward to today's episode I am not a big fan of Konkana, Kunal or Ritesh but I think its is going to be intresting especially the rapid fore round

Edited by I_luv_srk - 16 years ago
Ya i agree with u!The last 2 episode were quite boring!N i don't like the fact that they are involving politics in KWK!!Truely the last season and the 1st episode of this season are much better!However,I'm lookinf foreward 4 tonight episode koz I somehow fell that it will be a good one! 😉
YA IT'S TRUE season 1 was much much much better!