Sports/Cricket

Bangladesh Hero Ashraful!!

Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey Guys

Today Ashraful Was Playing GreatπŸ‘Because Of Him Bangladesh Make 251-8.I Love The Shots He Play Every Time And He Was Out Because Of That ShotπŸ˜†..Smith Khow That He Will Play There So He Put A Man And IT Work For ThemπŸ˜›.South Africa Need 252 To Win I Think They Can Win Because They Have Great Players Like Smith,Kallis.Prince,Kemp,Boucher,Pollock,Maybe Gibbs Because He Din't Do The Fielding If He Din't Do The Batting Then It Can Be Dangerous For South AfricaπŸ˜‰...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini2390 thumbnail
Ashraful was so superb wid the bat, he knew where the gaps were and went for them ryt away... and those sweep shots that he was playing.... πŸ˜† i loved those! he wud always get a boundary there, but then he got out due to that same shot, but wat a knock!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ hes a very good player for bangladesh, but he just isnt consistent, but today he really brought out his true ability, SA were stuggling against him, it wasnt easy for SA in the last 7/8 overs!!

252 is a very good score, its competitive, now its up to the bangali bowlers to bowl well... if they can get two or three early wickets, im sure they can really trouble SA in the second innings, and we must not forget that SA's batting line up can collapse if one or two fail..... its not like bangladesh cant do it, they can, if they put their greatest effort into their fielding and bowling!!

i hope bangladesh bowl really well, and win against SA!... it will be tough, as SA r a tough team, but its not IMPOSSIBLE!!! πŸ˜‰ 😊
Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mini2390

Ashraful was so superb wid the bat, he knew where the gaps were and went for them ryt away... and those sweep shots that he was playing.... πŸ˜† i loved those! he wud always get a boundary there, but then he got out due to that same shot, but wat a knock!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ hes a very good player for bangladesh, but he just isnt consistent, but today he really brought out his true ability, SA were stuggling against him, it wasnt easy for SA in the last 7/8 overs!!

252 is a very good score, its competitive, now its up to the bangali bowlers to bowl well... if they can get two or three early wickets, im sure they can really trouble SA in the second innings, and we must not forget that SA's batting line up can collapse if one or two fail..... its not like bangladesh cant do it, they can, if they put their greatest effort into their fielding and bowling!!

i hope bangladesh bowl really well, and win against SA!... it will be tough, as SA r a tough team, but its not IMPOSSIBLE!!! πŸ˜‰ 😊

Yes They Can Take Ab De Villiers Early Because He Is Strugling Since 2/3 MatchesπŸ˜‰

Fwendy thumbnail
he was lookin cute n playin good...aww..i love him!...lol...
coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ashraful is really a hero for BD....he scored a century wen BD defeated Aussies..earlier!! And this tym too, it was coz of him that BD were able to beat SA!! I loved his PADDLE SWEEPS!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜›was really entertaining!!
Congratzz to him!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i luv his cheeky battings, πŸ‘ go ashraful go πŸ‘
Nazrin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes!!! ASHRAFUL ROCKS...GO BANGLADESH GO!!!!!
sonataca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Yeah, great shots πŸ‘