Ashi n Ranveer

ashi_ranveer thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guys ! ! have u ppl ever thot of   pairing up ashi n ranveer ! ! yeah i know tht he looks good with Tia onscreen n she looks awesome with Yuvi but methinks these 2 wud make a gr8 offscreen couple.I mean face it ranveer n ashi have more things in common in real life lik both r 4m Delhi n both r into sports! ! so what say u guys? lemme know

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

me too... wowwwwwwwwwwwwww.... imagining the two of them together... they are awesome together aren't they...

;-D

Did any of you all watch the episode when Ashi comes back from london and meets Ranvir for the first time?

;-D

kudi420 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhita

me too... wowwwwwwwwwwwwww.... imagining the two of them together... they are awesome together aren't they...

;-D

Did any of you all watch the episode when Ashi comes back from london and meets Ranvir for the first time?

;-D

yep i have seen tht episode ...............tht was an awesome scene

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well even I wudn't mind it coz then I can have Raj all 4 myself 😉 and sum1 plz fill me in with the details as 2 what happens when Ashi meets Ranveer 4 the 1st time....I haven't seen that episode 😭 ðŸ˜­ but the best Ashi Ranveer scene was the CCD one it rocked.

kudi420 thumbnail
hey dun remember ................what happened when ashi and ranveer met for the first time...............i juss know they bcame frenz when yuvi pulled ashi into the swimming pool knowing ashi doesent know how to swim and ranveer saved ashi's life.
sayeri thumbnail
Originally posted by: anvesha rulz

Well even I wudn't mind it coz then I can have Raj all 4 myself 😉 and sum1 plz fill me in with the details as 2 what happens when Ashi meets Ranveer 4 the 1st time....I haven't seen that episode 😭 ðŸ˜­ but the best Ashi Ranveer scene was the CCD one it rocked.

oh no if u take raj wad about me😭 anyway.... when ashi meets ranveer after returning from london she jumped over his back, they look really cute together😉

vanu thumbnail

very true ashi and ranveer look really cute together....but remember the chat with ranveer where he said that they are like bro and sis

get_amrita thumbnail

definately.i agree

i sometimes think dat anvesha deserves someone better.

amrita

teddylovessme thumbnail
i don't like there pairing at all noways man noways i like tia😳n ranveer😳 ofscreen also they rock man😛n if she's not there i m there to take him away from u all theives
tia_mehra thumbnail
i dont know me thinks that they look more like bro and sis