Kituu... Sabb Jaantii Hai

Last day last show ,SBS

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AVFAN

Goldie

AVFAN

Posted: 07 April 2007 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Like their first day first show SBS gave a last day last show report of KSJH. They told about the contains of the last episode & added some comments on the episode (luckly it was positive). Then their was an great interview of Ami where she told many important things about their career move & about the show's end. Also she told till the 2nd last day she was casual & felt Kittu wont go off. But after thet when a fan gifted her a slam book of KSJH she cried & cried & cried.....

If u want to see it search for the Saturday epi of SBS in IF, as this epi wont be repeated.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Last day last show ,SBS" in Kituu... Sabb Jaantii Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

armaanasya

IF-Dazzler

armaanasya

Posted: 07 April 2007 at 4:21am | IP Logged
why wont it repeat-doesnt it repeat on sundays-11:30?

tauqee

Goldie

tauqee

Posted: 07 April 2007 at 7:39am | IP Logged
No I don't think saturday epi is repeated. Any ways Thanks AVFAN!

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 07 April 2007 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Hey this is first time I saw SBS n I saw something of my interest Wink I saw the epi but the thing to note she was shooting for something already so we will get to see Ami soon I wanted to see AV too but SBS ended absurdly bcoz of some important news neways Ami was looking very cute Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top