Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virgoqueen thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
How's Antakshari shaping up? Fabulous! In recent weeks, the TRPs have shot up. We're now coming up with an inter-college series. The sets are lavish. How is Himani Kapoor as a co-host? She's fantastic. If a show has two anchors, there has to be a chemistry between them. Fortunately, Himani and I hit it off right from day one. You had certain issues with the produc- tion house, didn't you? Yes, I'd decided to discontinue with the show because Sa Re Ga Ma Pa was launched and all the attention had shifted to it. But things were sort- ed out. Have you received any other offers? Lots! But the only daily I really want- ed to do was Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin. In fact, I was offered both Apurva's and Sameer's roles but couldn't take them up because I was travelling. Apart from that, I don't see myself fitting in the television scenario today. What about Band of Boys' new album? Yeah, we're almost done with that but we haven't zeroed in on a title yet. We have also sung the title track for 68 Panne. What about playback singing? Yes, that's one area I'm waiting to try out. I'll be singing for a film, but will talk about it once the recording is over. What's the latest with you and Mona Singh? Well.. she says I'm the most roman- tic person on the planet. But we're great friends as well.. we have our own little private jokes, so yeah, things are great. And marriage? Marriage? We haven't met each oth- er for two months now. She's on a world tour and I'll take off on my tour when she returns. We don't get to see each other, and you're talking about marriage!
Edited by virgoqueen - 16 years ago
virgoqueen thumbnail

Edited by virgoqueen - 16 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

virgoqueen thumbnail
virgoqueen thumbnail
virgoqueen thumbnail