Mat Jao? - Updated Pg 21

ammmu thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi friends,

Just finished my homework and thought to write something...... a short (hopefully, if i don't ramble!) SV scene. do let me know what you think about it, i know it's quite random but would love to hear what you think!😳 I dunno if it will be so great, i'm just writing it now but hopefully it will turn out decent!

This is what i was talking about in my previous FF, this idea has been in my mind for months and just never got to writing it down! Note - this is not a fanfiction, it may be one later but for now, nope!πŸ˜ƒ

BKG Info - Sagar and Vidya live together in an outhouse. Vidya has kind of been named as Sagar's "caretaker" because Sagar has an anger problem, he has a short temper. She stays with him and is trying to lessen his problem. They're not married nor do they have any relationship with each other.....

-----------------------------

Vidya lay down on the couch, putting her hand on her forehead, feeling exhausted after today's work... going to get some sabzi and food to cook, running some errands, cleaning the hall.... she let her hair down and let out a sigh of relief. Finally, all her work was done... her eyes fluttered and she realised she could not keep them open any longer, and drifted off into a quick nap...

Sagar came in the house and slammed the door, throwing down his briefcase carelessly and suddenly stopping, his feet rooted to the spot. His eyes drifted over to where Vidya was lightly sleeping, her left hand falling off the couch. He sighed and then went over to a small table, looking in disgust at a small tablet next to a cup of water. Reluctantly, he put the tablet in his mouth and swallowed it with a small sip of water, hating himself for each time he had to do it.

"Vidya...." Sagar tried to sound calm, and suddenly Vidya awoke, unaware that he had even entered the house. She smoothed out her sari a bit and stood up quickly, nodding at home. "Aapne dhawai khaliya?"

Sagar gritted his teeth, holding the glass even tighter in his hand. "Har din tum yehi sawaal poochti ho aur har baar main yehi jawaab deta hoon. Haan, maine dhawai khaliya." Vidya walked over to him and gently pulled the glass out of his fingers, which seemed like a difficult task as he gripped it so tightly she had to pry it out of his grasp. "Shaant ho jaiyye. Aap jaante hain ki jaldi aap naraaz ho jate hain." He glared at her and looked away... "Main koi baccha nahin hoon, Vidya. Mera chinta karna chod do."

Vidya sighed in frustration, turning around, her back faced to him... "Kya ke rahe hain, Sagar? Hum aapko chinta karna chodoongi? Humein nahin kehna hai ki hum iss farz, iss kaam ko kyun karti hoon."

Sagar turned around, a bit surprised at what just happened. Vidya had never talked back to him before... for some reason, it only angered him slightly.... He felt an impulse to grab her arm, but stopped himself and just sighed, leaving the scene and going to his room.

-----------------------------

So that's it!😳 Do let me know what you think.... i've always wanted to do this kind of story before, it didn't turn out exactly the way i wanted it to but enjoy and please do give feedback..!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ammmu - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg awesomeeee

cont soon yaar
Nabihah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

OMG! i cant wait to read it!! i will read and edit my post!! 😳

----EDITED----

wow! thats very descriptive...i like the storyline and the concept...i love our sagar angry...anger makes him look hotttttt😳 lol..are you going to continue?

Edited by Nabihah - 17 years ago
aaah...angry saagar 😳

I can so imagine the scene ammmu!! the lights are dim...Saagar comes in frustrated...loosens his tie...his eyes fall on vidya 😳 😳 awesome...you have to continue this!! πŸ˜ƒ
~LiNa~ thumbnail
wow ammu! its really good! πŸ‘

quickly continue! i cant wait to read the rest! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Lovely_Vida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It's awwsome ammmu di πŸ˜ƒ
good work πŸ‘
please contuine 😳
ammmu thumbnail
Thankoo so much everyone! πŸ€— You're all so sweet.... and yes, an angry Sagar, uff got a glimpse of him from Reemz FF today and it was sizzling..!! 😳 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
~LiNa~ thumbnail
yea ammu! and angry saagar is just too hot to handle! πŸ˜†
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow, wow ammu! its really great! πŸ‘

Do continue yaar!! i cant wait to read the next part! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† 

you should make a ff out of it!!πŸ˜‰

Love,

GracellaπŸ˜›

TrustYourSelf thumbnail