Idea Life Banjaaye

Tina, a successful entrepreneur!

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
Mrs. Tina Khawajeerwala, a successful entrepreneur!

Meet Mrs.Tina Khawajeerwala, Hussein's wife and a successful entrepreneur.

After winning Nach Baliye 2 Tina may have been flooded with offers but she is not in any hurry to take up stuff. Not because she has to attend to the kitchen fires in the Khawajeerwala home but because she has little time left from her garment business to devote to anything else.

By profession Tina is a Fashion designer from B.D. Somani College of fashion designing. Her fashion studio called Seventh Avenue is at Mahim behind Johnson and Johnson building while her garment factory is in Jogeshwari, where all the ladies' western outfits are stitched and then we exported to U.S her major clients.

"This keeps me terribly busy. Hussein is ever ready to help but due to his hectic shooting he hardly manages to take part in this. Myself and my mother handle everything."

Tina's rather swank studio has been designed by Riteish Deshmukh's interior firm called Evolution Now. Says Tina, "It was handled by a person called Naved Patel who has actually designed the studio. Riteish and I are friends for the past 12 years so he knows my likings and accordingly he has designed this. His firm is going to design my new house soon."

"In the factory all the samples are checked and stitched and then exported to U.S. While in the studio all the important meetings with U.S. clients are conducted and once in a week there is a staff meeting. Luckily my team is very good so no tension. When I am not around, my mom handles the business."

http://www.indya.com/news/tina_khawajeerwala.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kothra thumbnail
Cool..luvly aticle..Does any have idea when it is aired
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the article Shruti.. 😊

Originally posted by: kothra

Cool..luvly aticle..Does any have idea when it is aired

Hi Kothra.. The show is aired on Sunday at 7:30pm IST with a repeat on Saturday at 11am IST 😊

nands thumbnail
wooooooowwwEdited by nands - 17 years ago
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for this 😊...
nice article 😃...
jj thomson thumbnail
tina is a perfectionist and everyone knows that.Right guys? 😃 😆