Koi Tumsa Nahin--FF! Updated! pg 15!

Posted: 17 years ago

So... My New FF! Hope you like it! Please Read and Review!

Koi Tumsa Nahin

"Bharat! Mera book kahan hain?"

Meet Tushar. He is a twenty-something handsom young man who has basically everything a man could want. Well, almost everything. His only complaint, is that he hasn't found love yet.

*Brinnnggg*

Until now.

"Hello?" Tushar answered his ringing cell.

"Hello? Kya yeh Malika's Music Shop hai?" said a girl's voice. Tushar noticed that it was very sweet and sounded kind.

"Uhh, no. sorry."

"Oh, okay."

Tushar disconnected the phone.

Two minutes later...

"Hello?" Tushar answered his phone again.

"Hello? Hi, is this Malika's Music Shop?" said the same pleasant voice.

"Nahi," Tushar smiled. "Sorry."

"Oh," The girl sounded embarrassed.

Another two minutes later...

Tushar's phone started ringing again.

"Hello?"

"Hi, kya yeh Malika's Music Shop hai?" now the girl sounded hopeful. Tushar was so amused, he started laughing.

"Arre! Yeh kaise ho sakta hai ki mein eki number ko teen baar galat bulalia?" the girl exclaimed.

"Well, agar kisi wrong number ko teen baar bulate ho, to who number galat nahi ho sakta." Tushar smiled at his bad attempt to flirt. The girl didn't say anything for a moment. Tushar was about to hang up when she spoke.

"Acha? Aapko kaise pata?" he could practically hear her smiling.

"Kabhi fate ki bare mein suni hai?" Tushar answered, faintly wondering this must be the first time he had ever had a conversation with a wrong number.

"Haan par-" the girl was interrupted by a young boy.

"Yehlo, aapki kitab." Bharat said, holding out a red book.

"Thanks Bharat," Tushar took the book.

"Bhaiya, aap kise baat kare ho?" Bharat asked.

"Uhh, ek dost se," Tushar said and heard the girl laugh a little on the other end. Bharat left and Tushar returned to his call.

"Ek dost huh? To mein already aapki dost bangayi?"

"Kyun nahi?" Tushar was really starting to like her voice. (A/N I know that sounds cheesy but I can't help it, I'm a cheesy girl πŸ˜†)

"Arre, mere ko koi aitraaz nahi. Lekhan doston ek doosre ke naam to jaante hai na? Mein to wohbi nahin jaanti,"

"Pehle aap apni naam bataona, Ladies first,"

"Uhh, theeke. Mera naam hai,"

A/N Okie I know it's short but I just wanted to give a little preview! Next episode (which I am currently writing) continues the two's conversation.

Hope you like it and please please please comment!

_Gaurie

Edited by Gaurie - 16 years ago
btw,,, A/N means author's notes! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Gaurie
Wow! πŸ‘ i read it so far and its really good!! im eager to see what happens next...do continue! 😳
aww Gaurie!!

It's soooo cute!!!

I can't wait to see what happens next!!!! 😳

😳Woww..Gaurie..i'd love to see what happens next!πŸ˜ƒ

Part Two is up! Hope you all like it!

Part Two

"Mera naam hai Mahi," said the girl.
"Mahi. Sundar hai, par pura naam better hoga I bet," Tushar teased.
"Aapi ne to kaha tha ki hum dono dost hai to doston mereko Mahi bulate hain," Mahi explained. "Vaise bhi, me apna pura naam nahin batana chahati."
"Arre baba theeke. Tumarhi marzi." Tushar laughed. This Mahi had personality. "You know what, friends don't use 'aap'"
"Okay, sorry. So, tumhara naam kya hai?" Mahi asked.
"Naa. Agar tum apni pura naam nahin bata sakti, to mehbi naihin,"
"Arre! Eh kya baat hai? Acha theeke, to phir koi nickname dedo,"
"Uhh.. Um" Tushar stuttered.
"Kya hua?"
"Mere paas koi, I mean I don't have a nickname." Tushar admitted finally. He heard the girl giggle. "Tumhi koi dedo,"
"Really? Wow!" Tushar could hear Mahi's excitement. "Mein aapko Gollu bula sakti hoon?"
"Gollu?" Tushar cried. "Yeh koi mota bacha ka naam hai! Mudhjaisa handome banda nahin," At this, Mahi burst out laughing.
"Stupid! Hum dono phone pe hai. Hum dekh nahin sakte. Mere ko kaise maloom ki tum mote ho ya handsome?"
"Okay Okay Mahiji" Tushar grumbled. "But how do you know ki hum kabhi milenge nahin?"
"Bas, agar milbegaye, to hum ek dono ko pechan kaise lenge? And besides, I think acha rehga ki hum ek doosre se nahin mile, you know. Sort of like phone friends." Mahi said. The she added, "Agar zaroorat para, to hum milenge, okay Gollu?"
"Okay… to-" Tushar was interrupted.
"Ek minute Gollu, haan Maa?" Mahi called.
"Mahi! Neeche aao!" a voice called.
"Theeke Maa! Gollu mujhe jaana hai," Mahi said quickly.
"Wait! Mein tere ko kal isi waqt phone karungi, theeke?" Tushar said.
"Tum abhi tak mere baato se bore nahin hua?" Mahi smiled.
"Nahin abhi tak to nahin, shayad kal ko." Tushar grinned to himself. From what he knew of the girl so far, which wasn't much, he could tell he wasn't going to be bored for a while. "Arre, number to dedo!"
"4277642! Okay bye!," Mahi hung up.
"Bye," Tushar whispered.

A/N :: What did you guys think? It was a bit slow again, I know. This FF is mostly conversations between Tushar/Mahi. Please review, criticize or comment! I won't continue otherwise😈

With luvv
_Gaurie

Edited by Gaurie - 17 years ago
gullu πŸ˜† aww choo cute!! they make such an adorable couple i can see...very cute..do continue..
Aww, this is cute Gaurie! πŸ˜ƒ A different one, this one is focusing on Tusshar.... cute scenes, do continue! πŸ‘
Gaurie..this awesome fantastic.. nopes Fantabulous..do continue it and ya would like to see how exactly mahi looks πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† do post the pic as well..so it will kinda give it more real look..jus a suggestion πŸ˜ƒ ..otherwise i loved it. all this is just not my cup of tea πŸ˜†
you guys are great.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
hey gaurie itz an awesome fan-fic..very cute scenes btwn the both of dem 😳 😳 jaldi continue karo!love it!!!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰