Dec 7th update by Mala from Yahoo forums

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Garv sees harry misbehaving with kumud, harry says garv why u are bothered now as u are nobody to kumud now, let me enjoy with her too . garv slaps harry takes kumud. Kali comes back sees garv taking kumud. Kali follows, kali thinks where garv must have taken kumud  from party. Kumud is not in senses says garv stop the car I don't want to go home, garv says where I will take u? garv thinks I cant take kumud in this comndition, kali goes hme asks aye has kumud come, as she has left from party early. Kali comes home, garv senses kali's entry as garv sees from up kumud gets up and falls down, garv puts kumud back in bed. Kumud stops garv and hugs him, why u r  making me cry. Garv says u are not in senses, kumud says ok I am not in senses but u ask from your heart whether I am there too. Kumud says I cant stay without u. once I loved someone now I accepted what came in my destiny, now I love u. hugs garv. Kali sees and claps as garv looks back, kumud faints. Garv looks at kali.Garv runs behind calls kali as he touches kali, kali says don't touch me, says u only agreed to marry me, as I did not love me, only loved kumud, garv u used me. Kali says good I saw as I had thought u loved me. Kali says u said u were busy, u mean this way in one roomwith kumud. Kali says I am breaking the relation with u. garv parents says what happened beta, kali says u ask your son as I am not going to marry him now. Kali runs home calls papa. Abhay, kkusum, nikita, lali all come down kkusum says what happened beta. Kali says today again I am separated from garv cause of your beti kumud, abhay says shut up kumud cant do this.kali says I know papa u will only believe kumud not me. Kali says I am breaking engagement. Aru says she is right. Abhay says may be kali seen something wrong. Nikita says kumud went to garv's room is wrong not kali's decision. They show flashback. Kumud walking on road thinking of what happened so far. Kumud sad. Garv thinks what kumdu saying tell me once that I am no more in your life. Garv says to himself today I Love u kumud. Tere naam song is going on. Aye samjaos kkusum as kumud comes drunk. Kkusum stops her kumud what are u doing, kumud says I know what u want to know. Whether I was in garv's room, kumud says I was in garv's room. I was not in senses. If I wanted I would have stopped the wedding of kali & garv. But mom u only taught me that duty is more imp than relation. I will do my duty I will not be weak in front of garv. Garv does not matter for me. Kk is crying kumud says why u r in pain. Kumud goes kkusum cries in front of god.

Kali tells kkusum I will marry on one condition if garv asks me to forgive him in front of all, promises he will not meet kumud at all in life. Garv goes to aye, ayee says what is there between u now any left. Garv asks kumud can I ask u onething. Kumud says I am not interested in u not I can marry u. when I was with u, u went to kali, now that u are going to marry kali, u want to come to me. Garv says I am not thinking that way, my love for u will always remain, as love for kali can go off. Kumud says do u want to k now what u are for me then I don't have any place for u in my life.kahtij brought us together now I curse for it. Kumud and garv go separate way.garv goes in car kumud sees him going kumud crying. End

mala

Thanks for the update sptra & Mala

This is just crazy.....when the shoe was on the other feet Garv understood Kali's feelings and everyone blamed Kumud for breaking up an engagement.....Comon ......... KALI broke up a marriage and she is lying on top of it all about the pregnancy which noone can apparently see since she is skipping all the symtoms of pregnancy.  Garv's parents take the cake.... I mean they suddenly have amnesia and have forgotten all kali did to their son????????😡 

Oh please someone wake me up from this nightmare😡😕

Edited by flora - 19 years ago

Flora,

Unfortunately, there is no point beating up on the flaws and attrocacies of this serial.  We have tried before. it is getting worse.  Best is vote for removing this serial off the air.

We deserve better treatment

Thanks for the update!

Man everything is messed up in these they show in the indian channels....these people who create these shows have no life....dude, even American shows are not like this!  If the show is dull, and the people see the ratings, they take it out after one season..and usually their serials are good and really interesting.  They don't have the saas bahu problems or those other things that they keep showing here in the indian serials....and its boring seeing every show with the same stuff.  If Ekta wants to write serials, then she should watch some American tv shows and show how they create serials or something. 

Kkhusum and all Ekta's serials are ridiculous....I want to get rid of the Sony channel.  It's not worth it if Ekta keeps dragging 90% of the shows she has on that channel. 

I agree 😛 ... Indian serials are so boring and buggin without any logic in it.. I love the serials like Friends... wherein u can watch those serials and have a hearty laugh after a hectic day at office... its so good to those stuff... but these indian serials are so filled with tragedy + crying + cheating + revenge 🤢 🤢