Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

billiii thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i miss manoj already ni too m glad that he opted out of playing the role further becuz the marriage wid pulchin (sorry abt sp's) does not suithim at all........wtever the script mayb but the role of prem/ud marryin her is so out of the scene...mukti/prem-ud/devki this is wt he lukd gud wid and tht is where for me2 the show ended as re-union...and i so agree to the point tht the replaced guy luks like a criminal than a hero...he can't beat our prem-uds acting.....gosh i hated today's show, ek toh the replacement turned me off from seein kzk n 2nd the actin was so NOT MANOJ LIKE 😭 .............and yeaaaa i hate ekta for ruinin the only show wich was goin well but from NOW it's a BORE like the others...hate ekta 😡 ....kzk is no more intresting......

wish u all the best manoj bro!....u've done a splendid actin in kzk n have been entertaining us till the 5th April.. 👏 we'd miss u loadsss cuz the the show is empty widout u but i am frankly glad u opted out of playin further after the 5th April's show hehe cuz the 6th Aprils show would never have suited u 😉
ALL THE BEST TO U IN LIFE!!!
love ya!
Edited by billiii - 17 years ago
selby thumbnail
Well Done Manoj--One,for captivating us through your amazing potrayal of UD/Prem and Second for actually moving on and standing firm in what you believe--that takes courage.
    In any case,this show more or less ended for me with the massacre of the Prem-Mukti story(which,by the way,is why I started watching this show).After that,Prem/Ud's character never really remained the same.
     Finally,Thank You for giving us Prem/UD,Thank you for those amazing scenes wid Tina(as Mukti--Man,U guys have amazing chemistry)n Shweta,Thank you for those lovable nick-names(love the way u say each n every one of them,esp Basanti)--Thank You Manoj.
      Best Wishes for the future--looking forward to seeing you on-screen(Big or Small)AGAIN.
x_nepaligurl_x thumbnail
Will miss u manoj....U rocked kzk.......it won't be same w/o u 😭
kool123 thumbnail
Manoj plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz come back we miss u 😭
saimibrahim thumbnail
really i don't wanna watch kzk again unless manoj came back..this is really not fair to replace such a main character it is just like if they replace prerna...plz come back..... 😭
pm4eva thumbnail
I am sad at him leaving but I understand why he wants to! But he'll always be Prem!😊

I am really really heartbroken that he left! I didn't realize it would be on the 6th so when I saw Vikas I almost started to cry! I was so shocked! I missed him the entire epi!
Fashion101 thumbnail
i miss u alot u act really good and u really act good as Prem/UD.
sukh.k thumbnail
hi prem i really miss u 😭 and u'r very good actor 👏 i miss u 😭
Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I totalli understand why Prem aka Manoj decided to leave the show and i respect his descision and i hope its for his best. But i miss Manoj! I realli wish to see u in some other serial.
mamz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i am completely shocked !!!

my message: to manoj
i don't think anyone can play this role, only you can.
well we do hope to see you in another serial !!!
you will always be in our hearts!
we love you manoj !
from,mamta