Prithviraj Raso- chapter 1 - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
hhey thanx lakshmi 4sharg vid us,really lukg 4ward,btw the same doubts as the othrs hve,gud job dear!!!!!1
roopsundari was in love with vijaypal. after the war, she had eloped with vijaypal. n anangpal gives in younger daughter kamalawathi's hand in marriage to someshwar..thats the starting of the rivalry between kannoj n ajmer/delhi.
they were not friends as shown in the serial.
i had started this in 2007, n had post around 3 chapters... but then i had to stop it.. cos the book has copy-rights and it is illeagal to traslate n put in here without the permission of publishing house
hey laxmi,wow sanyos dadi eloped,so no wonder sanyo had the courage 2dothe same thg!!thanx again 4postg Edited by sugarpie_26 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by lakshmim_84

roopsundari was in love with vijaypal. after the war, she had eloped with vijaypal. n anangpal gives in younger daughter kamalawathi's hand in marriage to someshwar..thats the starting of the rivalry between kannoj n ajmer/delhi.
they were not friends as shown in the serial.
i had started this in 2007, n had post around 3 chapters... but then i had to stop it.. cos the book has copy-rights and it is illeagal to traslate n put in here without the permission of publishing house

OK...thanks for clarifying and ur effortsπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot for sharing it. Thank you very much πŸ‘
but now can you post it here?? do you have the permission of the publishing house?? πŸ˜•
Viewbie note : Hi 😊

I have moved the PRC Raso post in the history of PRC and Sanyo I have created for you all to discuss.

Please use that thread to talk about the history and PRC raso.

thank you