Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

****Please NOTE: the award show will be on for 3 or more days, the commercials are a BIT longer than usual as both hosts are busy studying in commercialsLOL, so bear w/ usEmbarrassed.  STAY TUNED Link to CFC Awards Voting. ****

Ladies and Gentleman,

It is that time of the year again! It is time we recognize the talent of Bollywood for the year 2007. It is a night that you are bound to remember forever, it is a night for you to enjoy...filled with lots of masala and lots of gana...bole toh, ek dum bollywood ishytle. We have all the hotties, the beauties, the heart-throbs, the cuties, the talented, and the excellent talents of our industry present here.

So, welcome one, welcome all, to the CFC Awards!!!

Tonight we also have some very special audience and they have come for this event all the way from India-forums!!! Jee-haan, aaj kii shaam, IF dosto ke naam!! Most of our audience...

...is from the house...Celebrity Fan Clubs, but we have some VIP's...

that are attending this function even though they aren't from CFC but are from the Development team of IF and are specially here for the event. So lets welcome alllll these folks with a big round of applause. Lets give it up for IFians!!!

It is time to bring on our hosts for this evening. They are quite similar to Shahrukh and Saif but most probably they are going to be better...especially in cracking the saddest jokes ever!! Tongue

They are apparently one of the MADerators of CFC, and are MAD in every sense of the word. WinkLOL

Now, I (the voice from the skySmile) am going to hand over the stage, to the lovly_angel, Mehak and sweet_kp, Khair!!!

K: Wow, I wish I could stay in this palace forever. Me, Abhi, John, Hrithik, Matt, Chad, Bin, ahhhhh "JUST IMAGINE" how funnn would that be!! Embarrassed

M: Uff, Khair, get out from your hallucinations. this is just a stage, but we can't let the audience know that. So stop day dreaming now...we are LIVE!!!

K: Oh...uh-oh...ab ab kya hoga??? OMG sorry,....ummm....errrrr...what was my line?Confused 

M: Rehne de, everyone welcome to our dhamakedaar night!! As the voice from sky said, this will be a night for you to remember. We have some hot hot performances coming up from the best of the industry. But but but....lets keep that a suspense for sometime, shall we?

K: Hmmm, but I don't like suspenses!! Bata bhi do na!!Embarrassed BTW, am i winning an award tonight?Big smile

M: Yes, you will get an award for day-dreaming the maximum while hosting an award show!!Angry ab chup!! So, where were we? Oh haan, the beautiful stage, or palace, is set up by the Crazy Fun Cool Team at India-forums. They have been working for weeks for this stage. And it does take you away to fairyland, doesnt it?Wink

K: Yes it doesEmbarrassed I am already there, with abhi, hrithik, john, binny, ... *giggles*

M: ahhhhhhh iska kuch nahin hoga!! So, lets get started w/ the show shall we? But first lets take a short commercial break.....we will be right back after a few messages from our proud sponsers....

Mr jhunjhunwaala ...lights' anywhere anytime...ahhhmazing!

and...

Mr. Fatafat's quick and easy make-up...forgot make up? don't worry, he is there for you...everywhere to make you all pretty pretty!!

(^he never stops working!!!Tongue)

M: arre khair woh hamare sponsars hai unke baare mein chugli tauba tauba sorry jhunjhunwala yeh kahir bas hrithik or john to dhekh ke thora excited ho jati hai ..

K: haiiiiii, show kab shuru hoga??Unhappy

M: Show toh shuru ho gaya stupid!! umm, sorry, welcome back everyoneHug   so  no more delays lets get  on our very first awards for the Best Male and Female Playback singer and to present this award i call upon MR Javed Akhthar and Shabana Azmi

K: Javed uncle, shabana aunty, are u enjoying the show?

J: Yes yes, we are...but you two are really weird hosts.

S: yes, where is the stop button on your mouths?Ermm non-stop baatein karti rehti ho...who gave u that much energy?LOL

K: Energy drink...pineapple flavor!!!Embarrassed

Javed and Shabana: The award for Best Male playback singer goes to "SONU NIGAM" for Kank

Clap

Mr Javed Akhtar and Zabana Aazmi: The award for Best female singer goes to Sunidhi Chauhan for Omkara

Clap

M: Congratulations to both the winners and thank you Javed sahib and Zabanaji. Ab Khair, do you know who loves John Abraham the most?Ermm

K: Me?

M: Angry

K: errrr *gulp* bipasha?

M: nahin yaar, its kareena!!Wink she "loves" him naWink

K: ohh haan, she said that in Koffee w/ karanEmbarrassed

M: so now, do we wanna see miss Poo?Tongue Soooooo, get ready coz now we have our performance by none other than the smashing Kareena Kapoor...haiii ab hum kya kahe bas "yehh mera dil kareena ka deewana"Wink

Edited by sweet_kp - 06 April 2007 at 9:18pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaslove.:Ashi:.the_charmDeepAnBHLady In Pinkindiangirl07Kruthika.N

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*CFC Awards Show - be back in a bit...*" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
w0ww...kheer di and mehak di...loved itt..cant wait sis...really cute postttt Clap

i have a secondd seat..srk is coming rightt? Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by ayeshag - 05 April 2007 at 8:17pm

sp_2012

IF-Dazzler

sp_2012

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
wow! this is awesome! cant wait till the awards are announced.

dazzlingdesi

IF-Dazzler

dazzlingdesi

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
cool...cant wait the winners are announced...and hopefully hrithik will b performing...

~Rashi~

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
YAYYY Embarrassed ...it started...god a good seatt Tongue

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ayeshag

i have a secondd seat..srk is coming rightt? Embarrassed Embarrassed

let me call him and askLOL waise im sure he can't say no to his favorite hostsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

Edited by sweet_kp - 05 April 2007 at 10:02pm

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Oye hoye..!! Embarrassed Embarrassed lovely post Khairu di and Mehak, wowww Hug can't wait for the actual awards, if commercials are sho good then awards will be! LOL Embarrassed i have high expectations for all of you..... nd of course you have reserved two seats, SRK and i sitting together, mera hubby! Embarrassed Big smile

Can't wait for the awards!

Jaslove

IF-Rockerz

Jaslove

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

looks like the center front row is taken up by us guysTongue

can't wait, let the damaka beginLOL

Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top