Kkusum Help and Suggestion Desk!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Heyy guys,

Well this topic is just for, you!!  In this topic feel free, to ask for help, to comment, to suggest, to ask ques or to tell us you disagree with something...😆.  This topic will be regularly checked by the kkusum Dev Team, and some other members who can help you.  We'll try our best to reply asap. 😊

Before I forget...if you're a NEW member, then please check out this thread - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/585803

Regards,

Kkusum Dev Team.

Edited by meghavi - 16 years ago
great 😃

well all i can comment right now is that im sooo happy the Kkusum forum is reopened I just hope we can bring it back to how it was back in the dayz when the show was aired.. but we still hav the rerunz 😃
this show doesnt even come anymore

Originally posted by macksaini

this show doesnt even come anymore

Kkusum re runs are going on in UK/Canada & India.THe re runs in UK/Canada started few months back while the re runs in India started about 2 weeks ago.

The re runs timings are; UK/Canada Mon-Thu at 3 pm & India Mon-Fri at 10.30 pm IST.

Shruti

Edited by Manoj_Tina fan - 16 years ago
Hello. I actually wanted to request a video from a long time ago. If anyone remembers the timing when abhay died and siddart came to marry kksum. And he sings for her at the sangeet the song. Thoda sa pyaar hua hai Thoda hai baki. if anyone could send that video to me plzz. or post it here thanks.
HI, i just wanted to know, around what time did manoj enter this show as Nakul?

Originally posted by crazymystery

HI, i just wanted to know, around what time did manoj enter this show as Nakul?

He entered the show on the First 18 year Leap as the son of Aryaman and Saskhi.

I am trying to remembe who this was in kkusum, I got no help