Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

why cant it be more realistic???

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Guys and Gals

i just feel anyone of us who watch kyunki can make it into one more interesting....

there are so many flaws and mishandlings in every scene ,and bcos of this, every petty and small issue gets blown up to great dimensions and it takes real good time to get solved.....

for eg::tulsi knows that ansh had mixed something in karan's drink and that is why he behaved like that to tanya.There was a scene yesterday where tulsi tells nandini karan ko apna taaqat banao...to that, nandini replies uska taaqat to koi aur hai....why doesnt tulsi say at that point of time tell the real truth about ansh and get things sorted out between nandini and karan....Should the viewers take this as Tulsi (the great lady of Kyunki who is a household name for braveness and truth) as wrong and silly.....or should this blame be put on Ekta for such  flaws?????

can anyone answer???

jhanifa Groupbie
jhanifa
jhanifa

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 7:32am | IP Logged
I agree with you completly...y cant tulsi tell nandni the truth so the misunderstanding between karan and nandni would be over...also y cant abishake,tanya,damini and ganga also open their mouth and say the truth about ansh...i mean if abishake and tanya tells the truth about ansh in the court or atleast to virani kandan for sure ansh's story will be over....but no ekta have to draaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggg this on and on...Angry
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree_20

Guys and Gals

i just feel anyone of us who watch kyunki can make it into one more interesting....

there are so many flaws and mishandlings in every scene ,and bcos of this, every petty and small issue gets blown up to great dimensions and it takes real good time to get solved.....

for eg::tulsi knows that ansh had mixed something in karan's drink and that is why he behaved like that to tanya.There was a scene yesterday where tulsi tells nandini karan ko apna taaqat banao...to that, nandini replies uska taaqat to koi aur hai....why doesnt tulsi say at that point of time tell the real truth about ansh and get things sorted out between nandini and karan....Should the viewers take this as Tulsi (the great lady of Kyunki who is a household name for braveness and truth) as wrong and silly.....or should this blame be put on Ekta for such  flaws?????

can anyone answer???

Yeah its really dumb. Tulsi cant tell her that Ansh had mixed something in that.Even when Karan spoke to Nandini he told that he is sorry for what happened that night. Cant he say that someone mixed something in that drink.And Even Tanya had listened Ansh saying to Abhishek that He has asked someone to get Nandini to room. Even she wont tell it. How weirdAngryAngryAngry

Even Karan Never told Tulsi that Abhishek is involved in drug case.Even Tanya knows it.How can Karan keep quiet seeing Shobha getting closer with Abhishek.Cant he tell Tulsi that Abhi is involved.Dead

Ektaa is dumb so obviously her serials will be dumb.LOLLOL

Ab hope karenge ki Nandini aur Karan jaldi se ek ho jaye.

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

I agree, i find it weird that karan knows about abhishek's involvement (atleast has suspected him) but still has decided to keep quiet and not tell anyone about it not even tulsi.

Though i am not sure that karan knows that something was mixed in the drink, he knows he was drunk and not in senses but does not know that ansh had mixed something.

Tanya, ofcourse knew about it, but decided to keep quiet but atleast she told nandini that karan was talking about nandini when he was hugging tanya and that karan only loves her.

I think ekta just does what she wants thinking that audience is stupid and will not notice all this.

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
ya thats true...we would have been great story writers ourselves if given an opportunity...pls provide the update for tuesday night????
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 7:18am | IP Logged
I am only waiting Ansh to die.
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 6:59am | IP Logged
thats hwat all are waiting for i suppose

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top