Page 2 Page 4

kirtib

IF-Veteran Member

kirtib

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Happy Easters to all the lovely people at

India-Forums

Well most of us look forward to Easters because its time for Holiday from school, work...YippieeeDancing 

But let me just give you a very brief information on Easters so that we know why we enjoy this lovely break from the regular routine..

Easter is the festival commemorating the resurrection of Christ, observed in the Christian churches today. As a tradition, paschal lamb, a symbol of Christ, was sacrificed on this day. Its name comes from the Anglo-Saxon "Eastre" a goddess of light or spring, whose festival was celebrated in April. And one interesting fact about Easter is that it never occurs before 22nd March or after 25th April.. So now you know when will your holidays be, provided you have read this LOL Embarrassed

Have you ever wondered why EGG is a symbol of Easter. Well first of all zillion years ago ancient civilizations believed that the Earth actually hatched from an egg. More, importantly, however, the egg has long been a symbol of fertility and new birth. Egyptians painted eggs bright colors and presented them to friends as gifts to honor the new season and celebrate the spring festival.

Well carrying on the traditions India-Forums presents an Egg Desiging Competition. So Friends Hurry Up and put on your thinking and imagination cap and start designing the eggs.

Please send in your entry to Remixrulz and Kirtib by 9th April. I know there is hardly any time but sorry you all will have to hurry up. The best designed egg will be placed on the homepage and a special banner will be designed for it. So let everyone know your creativity.. Its time to be famous and known at I-F. Please NOTE that all entries should be original as Plagirasim is strict NO NO.

Participants can send max 3 entries.

So Hurry Up....

Regards

I-F Development Team   

Edited by kirtib - 06 April 2007 at 12:12am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SukhSandhuNaina_Manamradha07siddh_v*dels**Spandana*Gorgeous_Rosazhasan2Ms.Chandnipari0706

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Easter Celebration & Competition" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 4:41am | IP Logged
oh kritib this is an awesome idea! Clap well...i am not that gud in designing but i will try!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Great Idea Kirti Di Big smile

Will send u entry soon Smile

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 5:09am | IP Logged
wooaw, great contest..
I am not good at it, but will try,,, 9th april, it is my birthday LOL

priyankap

IF-Rockerz

priyankap

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 5:25am | IP Logged
cool idea...will surely make an egg...btw how many entries each participant can send....5??
or only 1??

pri

cheri

IF-Rockerz

cheri

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 5:29am | IP Logged
happy easter!

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 5:33am | IP Logged
m participatin Tongue

Prenz~13

IF-Rockerz

Prenz~13

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 5:34am | IP Logged
wow!!! thnxx Kirti Di!!! Big smile
will try n participate for sure!! one small question..how many eggs can we submit? Embarrassed

n HAPPY EASTER ALL IF-IANS!!!HugHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top