India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

5th August 2004 (Page 4)

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Man maketh clothes, clothes maketh not the man.

Our guy (Purab) is not the Chairman of a fashion house that he needs to define fashion (suits with piping all over). He wears what he is comfortable in, be it stone washed or not.

"There was only one time when he wore that weird shirt with vertical blue stripes on the collar...I didn't like that one either."

By the way that shirt was awful. Hope he has since discarded it in the bin. Some fashion designer must have paid him to model it on JJKN.

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:11am | IP Logged
"Anyway, whatever happens, I really think that now the episodes are more interesting as I have no idea where they will lead to (unlike the plot of a certain Colombian telenovella)"

So right. Isnt the serial fun now Mystica. I actually watch it now instead of just cocking one ear to listen to the dialogues while working on my computer.

The only fall out as I see it is that Jassi has lost all sympathy with the audience (la pauvre).

Tindae Groupbie
Tindae
Tindae

Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:44am | IP Logged

I am bored with Purab. Jassi does not want him. The serial should move on.

Jassi is committed to Armaan and the company, subconciously she owns the company and no matter what she will protect both Armaan and the company. It is time Jassi and Armaan got together.

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 06 August 2004 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

Finally we find someone and who hasgiven a non-biased and sensible viewpoint. Well done Jo_uk!Smile

Don't agree with you Mystica. That is as biased a viewpoint as any that does not condemn the serial for the way it is going now.

Remember the famous speech of George the Bush "either you're with us, or you're with the enemy; either you're with those who love freedom, or you're with those who hate innocent life",

Similarly here too, either you are with the Betty La Fea Purists or you are with Purab. Unfortunately there is no middle path. He is the only one who has upset the applecart. (Don't bash me Jo_uk).
FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 06 August 2004 at 10:28am | IP Logged

you know whats weird, and I don't know if I posted this already... but remember when Jassi told Nandu about Haron Enterprises. What the hell was up with that matrix-ish software that decoded Haron into Rohan. Last time I checked Microsoft wasn't including the Matrix-decoder in the standard windows package.

Seriously, India is being touted as the forefront of IT and yet they show these cheesy computer gimmics. Thats like back in the 70s when technology was miles of dashboard filled with blinking lights and silver knobs all of which had mysterious functions which you randomly pressed to get a desired effect.

Ho hum... ok ! I had to get that off my chest.

And kidnapping Jassi - that was just a suggestion. And as I mentioned.. she would only become firmer in her resolve and undying love for Armaan the Idiot.

Can't wait for next week.

Edited by FreshAir - 06 August 2004 at 10:31am
jo_ukcrew03 Newbie
jo_ukcrew03
jo_ukcrew03

Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:27am | IP Logged

I believe we should take Jassi as entertainment and dont mix 'em up with real life issues like the US president and his men in black.

Whatever happens in Jassi and whichever side you take it doesn't matter because it is only a TV show produced for our entertainment and thus has no effects on our lives either directly or indirectly. So, I believe we can show our maturity by treating it like any other programmes on TV and not start fighting over silly opinions like who is on which side.

Breathe.............................

allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:39am | IP Logged
amen!
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 06 August 2004 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

"I believe we can show our maturity by treating it like any other programmes on TV and not start fighting over silly opinions like who is on which side."

You can tell that to the next person who says, "What do you see in Purab/Armaan?" Wink

I swear, that question has been asked SO many times that it should be banned.

There IS a middle-ground, Arti. There are neutral viewers who dont give a damn about who Jassi ends up with. They just rarely give their opinions.

Edited by MysticaMagic - 06 August 2004 at 12:04pm

Go to top