Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu_t123 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
                     šŸ„±
surnita thumbnail
Purub looked disgusting in casuals.  Have you had your eyes tested?  Stone washed jean shirts went out of fashion with the dinosaurs.  He just looked like an old man trying to dress like a teenager but not having a clue.
surnita thumbnail
Jodi you will 'smile' when you see Purub in his 'Versace' casuals. 
surnita thumbnail
Isnt he supposed to be a millionare on the show??  Tee hee.
surnita thumbnail
Ritu if Purub is leaving the show after today.............I will run down my street naked!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
heyeon thumbnail
Same here..Purab and muscles? When did that happen? It was soo funny the way he wore all different shades of blue for his pants,jacket and a pin stripped prisoner style shirt. What was he thinking! oh ok what am I saying. He never thinks coz he does not have the time. Poor thing has to handle one hell of a brat as a brother, then open false companies,read jassi's diary coz he loves her,set spies on her coz its good for her,handle a buisness empire from another city,stalk jassi's house and gulmohur, send maharajs with laddoo ki buckets to his love life's rishtedaar,make numerous calls to her parents and smile like his dentures had been frozen since the stone age. WOW!
Morgoth thumbnail

Purab DOES have muscles unlike Armaan. And he looks awesome in casuals. (My eyesight is fine, thanks)

There was only one time when he wore that weird shirt with vertical blue stripes on the collaršŸ¤¢...I didn't like that one either.

But, besides that, I dont see anything wrong with his clothing choice. As long as he looks good in the clothes...it doesn't matter if they're acid-washed jeans and a sweater.

Anyway, Jassi behaved the way I expected her to behave - stereotypically and melodramatically. Usay to zor ka jhatka zor se hi lagega.

Edited by MysticaMagic - 19 years ago
Morgoth thumbnail

I remember Armaan wearing a beige sweater in a recent episode which made him look like a gunny bag...though he also dresses well most of the time.

navika thumbnail
Abhi phir se baarish uhi guys think about it you know someday jassi is going to realize that purab is was not lying but as you know he was trying to save from Armaan. Right now she is saying that she does not want to be a part of  her life but after the secret she will. So what are you thinking now.
jo_ukcrew03 thumbnail

"I think Purab should kidnap Jassi and tell her everything from the beginning, but it will most probably fall on deaf years as she is in lala land floating in the arms of her dear Armaan-sir."

-I apologise in advance if I am wrong but I think the opinion about kidnapping someone would complicate the matter even more rather than improving it!

On one hand we have Mr Purab Mehra who is trying to prove his innocence to jassi without any fact or evidence and on the other hand Jasmith Walia- the secretary,financial vice president and the dear assistant of Mr Armaan Suri who is in love with her boss and worships him (Armaan) like the Greek God- The Great Asclepios.

Now, I think love is blind. So purab really has to do a lot of hard work to prove the fact that Armaan is the real criminal while Purab is not. Jassi liked Armaan for a long time and the sudden response to her love has made her happy which is going to force her into believing anything that her so called "Lover" (I can's call him boyfriend) will tell her.

If an intelligent graduate, straight grade A* student like Jasmith Walia can believe in the fact that an engaged man who is in honeymoon in some place with his fiance and makes up this "cock and bull"(jus' an expression) story about his love and relationship which is not working then obviously the same jassi can be influenced to believe in anything that Armaan is going to say to prove his innocence-this can be a great advantage for Armaan.

Whereas Purab-the Tycoon , will have to decide and make plans which isn't going to get him into more deep trouble and put him in a disadvantaged situation later whch might prove beneficial for Armaan.

In my opinion, as all this Jassi sagga is going on because she owns the kohinoor and Armaan determined to remain the Chairman-Purab should try and taker over Gulmohur. If this happens 2 things can happen:

1) The so called honest and innocent jassi will have to tell everyone at least Purab the truth about Kohinoor-otherwise things will go public.

2) If Purab takes over Gulmohur then Armaan wouldn't be needing Jassi anymore and he will show his real face which should be enough to provoke Jassi to believe in Armaans true characteristics and that her Armaan doesn't love her at all.

I might be wrong. So lets just continue watching Jassi jaissi koi nahin and find out next week. I am only criticising some of my own views and its only my opinion so please dont take anything personally.