Posted: 19 years ago

Arundhati looks shocked. And Jassi wakes up from her nightmare ( Wow Jodi how did you guess !!!). Jassi almost fall down and Maria asks her to steady herself. Maria suggests that they should start throwing stones that will catch Raj attention. And then they can tell him the truth when he comes out. Jassi thinks that's a bad idea. In the house Arundhati tell Raj her secret and that she has always like him secretly. Raj say " So you only like me and so you can't live with me all your life. " Arundhati looks speechless. Raj smiles because she is silent. Raj confesses that he likes her a lot and that he has never felt for some one as he has with her. Arundhati tries to change the conversation by saying that " I always thought that you guys like Jassi". Raj replies " Jassi is an exotic beautiful flower which looks great in Africa but its not some thing one would like to keep in there house". Arunhdtai then ask Raj that she always had an impression that they like Jassi. Raj say " To protect some thing good one must do something". Arundhati thinks how she is doing the same thing. By then Jassi has decided she must do some thing. She starts ringing the bell frantically. Raj stands up to open the door but Arundhati stops him and tell him to ignore it. Raj stills want to open the door. Arundhati tells him to listen to her heart instead. Raj replies that "I can listen to your heart when that bell is ringing." He gets up. Arundhati watch helplessly. Jassi and Maria are happy because they can hear his footsteps through the large thick door. ( Either Raj has really big feet or Jassi ears are sharp like a lion or cheetah) But Raj doesn't open the door instead he goes and off the switch of the bell. Maria and Jassi are disappointed when they hear the footsteps going away and Arundhati looks relieved. Raj asks her what they were talking about. Arundhati reminds him about the flower thing. Then Raj teases her that she seems to be more interested in Gulmohur. Arundhati starts looking worried. Raj then apologizes her. Then he tells her that when he is drunk he tends to spill out secrets so he is not good at keeping secrets. Arundhati tell him that she thought that they wouldn't' keep any secret from each other. Raj then sings a song that Arundhati asks the meaning. Raj says the meaning is that his lips are sealed. By then Maria and Jassi are both banging on the door as if some body life depends on it. Raj is drunk and so the effect is coming on him. He is about to tell her when Jassi and Maria succeed on opening the door and land safely on the carpet. The couple is shocked. Raj doesn't look drunk any more and his sense has suddenly returned. Arunhdtai thinks " Please Jassi I am your friend and so is Purab. This is the only way we would find to help you". He demands what they are doing there. Jassi say that she will explain every thing tomorrow but what is happening now is not good. Jassi then tries to explain about Arundhati but Raj interrupts her and say "I know Maria has filled your ears with nonsense even the morning I heard her talking about Arundhati". Then Jassi ask Arundhati to answer some of her question since Arundhati is speechless Jassi ask her sarcastically that should she go and ask the question with her boss. Jassi then tell Raj that her boss is Purab Mehra. Jassi tells every thing about how Arundhati was questioning her in the morning and then how she caught her talking with Purab. Maria also tells her side of story. Raj looks sad and devastated. Jassi then ask Arundhati that how could she betray her and because of people like her she will stop believing in friendship. Arundhati remains quiet. Maria tell Raj " Even though you were a part of my life I had no intention of interfering with your life. I have better things to worry about." Jassi then apologizes for barging in and both of them leave. Arundhati goes toward Raj to try and explain but Raj raises his hand and stop her and " Please just leave".

Purab tries to get in touch with Arundhati but no respond. He gets really frustrated.Nandu is working on the computer. Billu comes and ask that how is he working so late in the night. Nandu say that there has been a problem. Billu ask if he has lost his money. Nandu say no. He then explains how somebody's money has come to their account by mistake. Then Billu tell Nandu to return the money immediately ( with interest I think). Billu say that one should always be honest. Nandu comments " Uncleji you make a entry of Ravan but exit like Ram" . Billu smiles.

Jassi is walking in the rain. She is completely not aware of her surroundings. ( The way she walks on the street is amazing). Jassi is having flashback of Purab defending himself in the office. Then Purab's car almost hits her . He is shocked to see Jassi in the rain like that. He gets out and asks her if every thing is alright. Jassi say "nothing can be alright when you are in my life." Still like a gentleman Purab insist that she should get in the car as she will catch cold.( More like pneumonia I hope.) Jassi say no. Then she asks him that what kind of human being he is and what does he respect. Puarb automatically say "You" Then she tells him tht he doesn't respect her and asks him that why did he had to send Arundhati to spy on her and why does he keep lying to her. Purab say angrily that he is not a liar. Jassi say he is. Purab say "it was the only way I can help you and save you from Armaan." Jassi eyes burn in anger. She say that she doesn't need to be rescued and from the person she needs to be rescued from is him. Then she asks him that what will he gain from all this business , Gulmohur or more money. Purab simply say " Tum". Jassi then calls Purab selfish and say that he can not love any thing but himself. That his things in life is just money and business. She then leaves. Purab stops her and say " I really care about you". Jassi replies that she can never be a part of his life.

Edited by deadly - 19 years ago
I think someone said Rohan was supposed to be on the show I wonder what happened. Jassi needs to open her eyes about Armaan. that he is already honeymooning with Malika. Come on how many of us want a guy in our lives that is on a honeymoon with someone else. I don't care if its love or anything. Jassi must be very desperate.🀒
 After this episode,I think Purab is leaving the show as Jassi told him to stay away from her.

seriously though. How the hell would Jassi react, especially now that she know Arundhati is in cohoots with Purab.

I think Purab should kidnap Jassi and tell her everything from the beginning, but it will most probably fall on deaf years as she is in lala land floating in the arms of her dear Armaan-sir.

I guess some people want to learn things the hardway and you endup on the wrong side if you try to help them. Jassi seems to be one of them. sad...
ritujii  if purab jii leave the show then i wil not watch jassie any more. i agree with fresh.. jassie should get kidnapped. i know yarr. that is so messed up he be spend some nights with malika and still jassie loves arman.. taht is wrong.
           🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’
πŸ˜• did i say any thing wrong ritu😳

Not at all. U R free to express UR feelings.

1 thing I must say is that Purab looks ABSOLUTELY STUNNING in casuals rather than suits.πŸ˜›

i know .. i mean he got muscel .. that is y i am in love with him ...πŸ˜‰