India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Detailed Preview for 7th DEC.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Armaan drops Jassi home. She pours her heart out in her diary. After a long while, she feels her dignity and self-worth returning. Armaan is visibly in turmoil as he is remorseful for all that he has done in the past.

Meanwhile, Mallika is anxious about Armaan's whereabouts. He returns home and Mallika tries her best to get romantic with him but Armaan is far too occupied with his thoughts.

Mallika lashes out at him saying that his heart is surely engaged elsewhere! Mallika vents out her frustrations to Pari. She is certain that Armaan is really and truly in love with someone else this time around.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 1:53am | IP Logged

T&D are aboard JJKN express - the fastest moving train ( of haphazard sequences) in the world and are trying to get into Guiness Book of world record for reaching the destination in record breaking time of 3 monthsLOL.Distractors beware:Can get knocked out in the wayWink

Chalo,finally Armaan ki amnesia to kuch duur hui.........LOL

Seriously,seems to be a good episode.

saimaz Newbie
saimaz
saimaz

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Its nice to see jassi and arman interacting on a more personal level (though i am a big purab fan). I wish they had not stretched purab's character so much....the original love story is really touching as shown in the two previous episodes....who knows by the time jassi finds out about arman's previously bad intentions and leaves him, we would be sympathizing with him...
dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 2:45am | IP Logged
I agree with u!
radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by saimaz

Its nice to see jassi and arman interacting on a more personal level (though i am a big purab fan). I wish they had not stretched purab's character so much....the original love story is really touching as shown in the two previous episodes....who knows by the time jassi finds out about arman's previously bad intentions and leaves him, we would be sympathizing with him...

The original story is superb. I simply can't forget some of the dialogues... I still cry whenever i reread the summary or see the vids. And thats why i got so mad at T&D for changing the story... now i am the happiest person around!

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Same here...just in 2 episodes they have brought back some magic...the scenes between Armaan and Jassi are really good...hope they stick to the orig. now.Afterall better late than never!!
sanjana Goldie
sanjana
sanjana

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Last 2 episodes were the biggest bore
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanjana

Last 2 episodes were the biggest bore

Then just imagine our plight!!!! You could not bear even two episodes which were boring according to you ( for me it was very interesting and touching) and we had to contend with 3 months of acute boredom on and before Diwali!!!!!!!Angry.So now you know how it  feels to be on the loosing sideEmbarrassed.

Go to top