Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rinkalp90 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
soooooooooo sadd... 😭

gonna miss this show, but its still on USA so i will enjoy watching last few episodes.
thanks
and i am in to partyyy. 🥳
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awwww im sad that Sindhoor is ending...
but if its not becuz of the TRP's then y is it ending???

since im in US i guess it wont end until a couple weeks later...

how many episodes r there left after the episode where Dhruv accepts Arpita, and Sneha starts to fall for Antariksh???
coolslapstix thumbnail

Ya...There's still lotz of it left behind in UsA soo I'm still watching!!! 😉

Bye-Bye Sindoor!!! 😭 We all loved it and wish the cast Good Luck for future!!! Great Party!!! 👏

I can't wait 2 see the Happy End of Sindoor!!!
Will Miss Sindoor Lotz!!! Hope it ends Beautifully!!! (I'd read the update...But I'll just wait for the surprise!!!)

I think it still has like a whole month & half left in UsA...& It's ending Cuz of Zee's Decision... 

Lotz 'A' Love...❤️❤️❤️

Edited by coolslapstix - 17 years ago
Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya even I'm going to party with u!!So sad that a wonderful serial like sindoor has ended!But the good thing is that it ended on a happy note!!Anyway I'm not really bothered about it koz here is Mauritius,we are still far behind!!Niharika has just thrown the Raizada Family out of the house thinking that Dhruv has killed Rudr!!
Rinkalp90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Venilla

Ya even I'm going to party with u!!So sad that a wonderful serial like sindoor has ended!But the good thing is that it ended on a happy note!!Anyway I'm not really bothered about it koz here is Mauritius,we are still far behind!!Niharika has just thrown the Raizada Family out of the house thinking that Dhruv has killed Rudr!!

wow yeah u guys are way too behind u have whole one year to go.. have fun watching it. 😊
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally it ended but i will miss it as i got addicted to it 😆
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyAngel

Lolz well since we are all picking partners... I would say Sachin Sharma but I don't like him anymore... so just to make Divz mad I'll say Sharad Malhotra of BMTD! Guys I am feeling so sad Sindoor is ending and only ONE more episode left!

❤️ Always
                                            FairyAngel

Dont worry, I said I'd share him... but anyway, I'll bring Sharad Kelkar,😳 as a last time goodbye, etc, then Kirti can have him back forever 😆

Reemz, that was a gorgeous post, definitely made me heart sore... Sindoor really is over! There was no serial that had me this much in knots, and I don't think there ever will be... 😭 😭 I will miss it sooo much!

~bella~ thumbnail
oommmg imm gonna miss this show though im glad its ending i really really am gunna miss it!! 😳