~*Sinndoor Farewell Party*~

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

While most of us are upset due to Sinndoor's sudden ending, some are content with it. Either way, I think we should all celebrate together and have a nice farewell party for Sinndoor. It is the right time for old,new Sinndoorians to rejoice the splendid run of the show. At least we can say that Sinndoor did not end because of low TRPs, in fact people were still enjoying it. So lets bid farewell on a high and celebrate right here.

ALL are invited.

The dress code will be traditional. So girlies get your salwars and saris out and if there are any guys out there, put on your kurta pyjama.

The Food will also be Indian....Non-Alcoholic drinks. πŸ˜›

Music will be a mix of Hindi and Bhangra...

A total DESI style party for Sinndoor.πŸ˜‰

Sinndoor and I-F

The beginning....

The promotion of this new show was in full form, the fresh and glamorous look in the promos attracted the audience. On top of that the female protaganist did not seem to be the typical bahu, there was something different about her...

Sinndoor began as a heartwarming story of a mentally challenged girl who is married of to a sane man. Their relationship and warmth made a place in our hearts in the form of Dhruv and Vedika....an extremely popular couple.

Through trials and tribulations....the wonderful couple came together to be seperated. But that is not all what Sinndoor was about. Other important characters made a place in our heart too...whether it was the strong Kavita Raizada, the lovable Titli Mami, the cunning Niharika, the hunk Rudr, the grey-boy Antariksh....they all had their own fan following.

Soon enough another popular jodi became a rage in the Sinndoor forum....Niharika and Rudra;

Through the trial and tribulations....the family fought its way through so much, either with each other's support or againt it. So much has happened in these 2 years that its heartbreaking for a fan like me who has been following it since day 1 and I'm sure there are many of you out there who feel the same. Some feel that the show was not the same after Vedika's death but I would like to invite ALL of you, past and present fans of Sinndoor to just come together and have a good time in this thread.

Bring your fellow members along and make this a GREAT farewell party.😳

Loadsa Love

SINNDOOR DEV. TEAM

xxxxx

Edited by *Reemz* - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
w0wwwwwwwww...awesomee..i watch sinndoor too...me inn for sure..my partner is srkk 😳 😳
sajnie thumbnail
am very sad its ending πŸ˜•
ur post made tears came into my eyes 😭 😭
now no roona dhona 😊
count me in πŸ˜›
my partner wil be aamir 😳 😳 😳
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reemz, your post made me cry.. All nice pleasant memories of Sinndoor revived... I need to be here in this Farewell Party, cannot get away from it... My Heart and Soul is here, right here.. πŸ˜­
*Reemz* thumbnail
Thanks for liking the post. 😳 Im not good at making posts all pretty, but Im glad it worked.

I love that siggy FA! Aww, im gna use it. 😳
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi evry1

gr8 idea reemz πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Feeling so sad zes days zat sindoor is ending....... but as u say better say gudbye haste haste than wiz rona dona!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm my partner will be SACHIIN SHROFF of course!!!!!!!!!!! 😳   πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³ Dont kill me guys...... its just i came 1st πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Sikh Kuri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Great Post Reema.. i cant believe sindoor is ending.. this was the sole reason why i joined india-forums in the 1st place.. i came across it searching for sindoor updates.. But as they say all good fings must come to an end.

So many fond memories lie with me in this very section all those beautiful dhruVedika scenes.. I still have many videos

But lets not get all teary and give sindoor a real good send of f

sooo.. where's the party tonight??

Its right here... c'mon

rock and roll to the beat of the dhol
c'mon shake your body, shake your body
rock and roll…..
rock and roll to the beat of the dhol
honey honey honey honey honey mere sang dol ...

Edited by Sikh Kuri - 17 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyAngel

Lolz well since we are all picking partners... I would say Sachin Sharma but I don't like him anymore... so just to make Divz mad I'll say Sharad Malhotra of BMTD! Guys I am feeling so sad Sindoor is ending and only ONE more episode left!

❀️ Always
                                            FairyAngel

Erm hello! Sharad is mine....by Divz you mean DivyaD right?? She knows I love him...I think we'll have to battle it out.

But back to Sinndoor....last episode today!! 😭😭

hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
😭

All Good things have to come to an end... Though this end isnt justfied!!!! We will really miss Sindoor...
I will miss Niharka the most.. she is one consistent character right from the start... Kriti has done a fabulous job playng the role...
Also, Thanks a bunch to See, Reemz, Parita, and everyone else who made this section really active and a fun place to be...   Good job guys... πŸ‘

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont believe sindoor has ended...i had tears in my eyes today the way the show ended..... all together standing like a hapily family(minus titli maami n viren)..though it was a hapy ending i actually had tears in my eyes...i had joined IF coz of sindor n sree di's updates n this serial is over...... 😭 😭 😭