Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

leomil

Goldie

leomil

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 6:20am | IP Logged
thanks for the tips

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Advice Mansion -Help Out (Page 3)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 9:06am | IP Logged
You're welcome! Big smile

leomil

Goldie

leomil

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 5:08am | IP Logged
hey can u make the topic sticky pls

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 14 April 2007 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Me?! I'm not a mod. for this forum! Embarrassed

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
hi Smile
i have question for the beauty experts here LOL
i have been getting alot of pimples lately, and i am not sure why.some ppl say that eating spicy/oily/junk food causes pimple..is it true?cuz i have also been eating alot of junk food so if junk food is what is causing pimples, then i better cut it down a bit..thats gonna be hard though lol
and i know everyone gets pimples because of puberty and all, but is there anything we could do to avoid getting pimples? as i am sick and tired of them and they sometimes leave a mark/spots when they are gone..ugh

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
heyy pinky!! wel.. im nt sure wt causes spots.. i always thought it ws trapped dirt and grease.. nt wt food u eat.. Confused bt nt definitely sure...

as for getting rid of them.. wel u can try ayur cleansing milk.. if u wipe it over ur face on cotton wool, it cleans the dirt from ur skin and so helps prevent/maybe get rid of spots Big smile i use it n so far iv nt had major spots (*touch wood*) Embarrassed hope it helps! Big smile x

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollycrazy

heyy pinky!! wel.. im nt sure wt causes spots.. i always thought it ws trapped dirt and grease.. nt wt food u eat.. Confused bt nt definitely sure...

as for getting rid of them.. wel u can try ayur cleansing milk.. if u wipe it over ur face on cotton wool, it cleans the dirt from ur skin and so helps prevent/maybe get rid of spots Big smile i use it n so far iv nt had major spots (*touch wood*) Embarrassed hope it helps! Big smile x

thank u so much.that helped! Tongue

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
@ Pinky:

It really depends on the person but yes, food that is too greasy can sometimes cause breakouts!

I'm not sure why some are leaving marks, do you touch or try to pick them off?! That will cause marks that are hard to get rid of!

Even if it's hard for you to avoid the junk food, just make sure your body is getting plenty of water to neutralize your grease intake, etc.! Also... to avoid further breakouts, make sure you wash your face every night, do not sleep with make-up on! Also, use a deep cleanser at least 2-3 times a week to diminish any dirt that may be left from use of make-up! Don't overwash your face either as that may dry your skin out and also cause a pimple! (So many rules... right)?!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top