Fashion and Beauty

India-Forums

Advice Mansion -Help Out (Page 2)

leomil Goldie
leomil
leomil

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 7:26am | IP Logged
hi friends
needed help actually a very silly type of help i have been invited for a party and after so much thinking i thought of wearing a salwar kamis now my problem is that i wanted to know whether what is the lathest trend now whether to put bangles on both hands or only on one and if its only on one what would be good on the another hand

help me fast as the party is soon

sliya
bollycrazy IF-Dazzler
bollycrazy
bollycrazy

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 9:08am | IP Logged
heyy sliya!!! lolll!!! hmm.. wel i dnt think it reeli matters if the bangles r on both.. or jst one.. u cud wear them on one.. n a cutee silver watch on the other??

hope i helped! Big smile hav fun at the partyy! Big smile
leomil Goldie
leomil
leomil

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 9:45am | IP Logged
thanks helped a lot
bollycrazy IF-Dazzler
bollycrazy
bollycrazy

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 10:25am | IP Logged
aww!! thanks! ur welcome Big smile x
Reema_J IF-Sizzlerz
Reema_J
Reema_J

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Awwww man... I always miss the advice time! I guess the party has come and gone! Ouch

Well... hope you enjoyed it and that your bangles as well as your salwar kamiz looked hot! Big smile
bollycrazy IF-Dazzler
bollycrazy
bollycrazy

Posted: 09 April 2007 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
awww!! reemaa its k! there wil be more help needed! LOL

bt i hav a ques..hw do u giv volume to ur hair..? wenever i straighten my hair... it doesnt hav a lot of volume.. n lies flat (ish)... so hw do u giv it more volume?? except by getting short layers and back-combing.. cz i hav layers.. n getting more this wk.. bt also back-combing knots hair reeli badly n can cause breakage n stuff

can anyone help me? Big smile x
Reema_J IF-Sizzlerz
Reema_J
Reema_J

Posted: 09 April 2007 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Hehehe... I hope there will be, especially on the clothes and shoes! LOL

Okay, there are volumizing products you can buy but I'm guessing you don't want to do that! I don't like putting a lot of junk in my hair, none actually!

What I would do is, while straightening your hair, the area [most likely the top] that tends to fall flat, straighten it in an upward direction, all the way to the tip! It actually works and keeps the hair full! Also, if you're straightening it in advance, once you're done, use a small clip and pull your hair half-up and make sure it's puffy! If you leave it like that for about 15-30 minutes and then let it go, it will also have more volume and fullness to it! Big smile
bollycrazy IF-Dazzler
bollycrazy
bollycrazy

Posted: 10 April 2007 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Reema_J

Hehehe... I hope there will be, especially on the clothes and shoes! LOL

Okay, there are volumizing products you can buy but I'm guessing you don't want to do that! I don't like putting a lot of junk in my hair, none actually!

What I would do is, while straightening your hair, the area [most likely the top] that tends to fall flat, straighten it in an upward direction, all the way to the tip! It actually works and keeps the hair full! Also, if you're straightening it in advance, once you're done, use a small clip and pull your hair half-up and make sure it's puffy! If you leave it like that for about 15-30 minutes and then let it go, it will also have more volume and fullness to it! Big smile

Reema... UR AWESOME! LOL seriously! im so trying tht.. cz i think tht mite be why... i straighten to the side and down.. now i will try straightening up now! Tongue n will also try the puffy clipping thing Big smile

im nt a fan of using products in my hair either.. .so this is awesome advice!!! thankuu! Embarrassed x

Go to top