Advice Mansion -Help Out - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
aww!! thanks! ur welcome 😃 x
Awwww man... I always miss the advice time! I guess the party has come and gone!

Well... hope you enjoyed it and that your bangles as well as your salwar kamiz looked hot! 😃
awww!! reemaa its k! there wil be more help needed! 😆

bt i hav a ques..hw do u giv volume to ur hair..? wenever i straighten my hair... it doesnt hav a lot of volume.. n lies flat (ish)... so hw do u giv it more volume?? except by getting short layers and back-combing.. cz i hav layers.. n getting more this wk.. bt also back-combing knots hair reeli badly n can cause breakage n stuff

can anyone help me? 😃 x
Hehehe... I hope there will be, especially on the clothes and shoes! 😆

Okay, there are volumizing products you can buy but I'm guessing you don't want to do that! I don't like putting a lot of junk in my hair, none actually!

What I would do is, while straightening your hair, the area [most likely the top] that tends to fall flat, straighten it in an upward direction, all the way to the tip! It actually works and keeps the hair full! Also, if you're straightening it in advance, once you're done, use a small clip and pull your hair half-up and make sure it's puffy! If you leave it like that for about 15-30 minutes and then let it go, it will also have more volume and fullness to it! 😃

Originally posted by Reema_J

Hehehe... I hope there will be, especially on the clothes and shoes! 😆

Okay, there are volumizing products you can buy but I'm guessing you don't want to do that! I don't like putting a lot of junk in my hair, none actually!

What I would do is, while straightening your hair, the area [most likely the top] that tends to fall flat, straighten it in an upward direction, all the way to the tip! It actually works and keeps the hair full! Also, if you're straightening it in advance, once you're done, use a small clip and pull your hair half-up and make sure it's puffy! If you leave it like that for about 15-30 minutes and then let it go, it will also have more volume and fullness to it! 😃

Reema... UR AWESOME! 😆 seriously! im so trying tht.. cz i think tht mite be why... i straighten to the side and down.. now i will try straightening up now! 😛 n will also try the puffy clipping thing 😃

im nt a fan of using products in my hair either.. .so this is awesome advice!!! thankuu! 😳 x

hey can u make the topic sticky pls
Me?! I'm not a mod. for this forum! 😳
hi 😊
i have question for the beauty experts here 😆
i have been getting alot of pimples lately, and i am not sure why.some ppl say that eating spicy/oily/junk food causes pimple..is it true?cuz i have also been eating alot of junk food so if junk food is what is causing pimples, then i better cut it down a bit..thats gonna be hard though lol
and i know everyone gets pimples because of puberty and all, but is there anything we could do to avoid getting pimples? as i am sick and tired of them and they sometimes leave a mark/spots when they are gone..ugh
heyy pinky!! wel.. im nt sure wt causes spots.. i always thought it ws trapped dirt and grease.. nt wt food u eat.. 😕 bt nt definitely sure...

as for getting rid of them.. wel u can try ayur cleansing milk.. if u wipe it over ur face on cotton wool, it cleans the dirt from ur skin and so helps prevent/maybe get rid of spots 😃 i use it n so far iv nt had major spots (*touch wood*) 😳 hope it helps! 😃 x